MTSB : Characters

***

CHARACTER

***

Daniel Padilla as Zachary Joseph Smith - He's a serious businessman in town. HE is a TRIPLE H man. He is a HANDSOME,HOT AND HOSPITABLE man you could ever met. He's single and never had a girlfriend before. He is 23 years old ,born on April 26 , a 3/4 Filipino ,1/4 american,he graduated from Business course. He's a famous man. Bachelor and a Tycoon. He is a gentleman,one woman man type ,kind and so nice. But a bit cold!

Kathryn Bernardo as Hayse Steffany Krishae Mendel - The IDOL! The TRIPLE S ! She is a Simple Sassy Sophisticated lady of all. She is pretty,gorgeous ,beautiful ,lovely and whatever you says. She had this bratty attitude. She is selfish,she is a bit impolite,she is demanding and she is very very stubborn lady you could ever met.She was 21 and born on March 26,graduate of Accountancy. Yet she's generous and kind by heart. -_^

Khalil Ramos as Warren Lucas Perez - THE MATINEE IDOL! The TRIPLE M man. He is Manly ,Majestic and Mighty man. He was link to Steffany Hayse Krishae. He was kind and a boy next door type. He is Handsome and FAMOUS model. He always partner with his co star Steffany. He was 22 and a graduate of Theater Arts.

Julia Baretto as Stacey Unique Elaugos - the BITCH ,her rival. She was a famous wannabe. Not educated woman. Who only graduated highschool. And she was a gold digger and a poor little duckling who wants to be like Steffany Hayse Krishae. She even change her name to unique. Even her name was Emelda! Ewww! She was a self confident bitch. Nothing but a low class slut of all.

Im Yoona as Manager C ; Ate C ; Clarisse Scarlet Pascual - THE BEST FASHIONISTA. the sister inlaw of Steffany. She was her manager at the same time. She's a Fashion Designer Graduate ,she had her own clothing line. Where all Steffany's clothes were bought. She manage to be Steffany's manager because no one can survive being Steffany's manager. She was supposedly the Fashion Consultant of Steffany. But she manage also the time and events where Steff will go. She's a kind and super beautiful lady. Smart and talented!

Oh Sehun as Kuya R ; Rosmach Caleb Mendel - THE BEST BROTHER AND THE SWEETEST FIANCE. Steffany's older brother and Clarisse's Fiance. He was a Business course graduate who manage their biggest company. He was kind,supportive man who'll you met. He is a fine loving brother and sweet fiancee you will know.

Alexander Diaz as Darrel Ivan Wrept - THE BEST MAN. Bestfriend of Zach. Who is a fine man with vivid ambition. Yeah right. Unlike his bestfriend he was a naughty boy. He loves to play games. He was handsome and hot at the same time. All were drooling to have him.

Chienna Filomena as Genieve Neyz Ruiz - THE MAID OF HONOR. She was a sophisticated lady who happens to be Steffany's bestfriend. She was a devil in an angel's body. She was really sexy! But guys! Dont let this amazona kill you if you drool!

Patrick Sugui as Jacob Raven Victorio. - THE BEST BEST MAN. NO. 1 BESTFRIend OF ZACH'S. HE IS IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH ELIENA

Arisse De Santos as Eliena Shayne Montero -. THE MAID MAID OF HONOR. THE NO. 1 VESTRIES OF STEFFANY.

_===========____=======________==

A/N : Lovviess! Im back! Thanks for the support!