Ch. 3 " Hanging On for him "

Y\N's P.O.V

All they could hear was muddling sounds as Y/N could only see pieces of the image of Sidon coming to them.
All y/n could do is barely reach out for him.
" S-Sidon- "
They couldn't speak as Sidon got on his knees, anxiety going crazy seeing their wound.

Sidons P.O.V

" Someone go get the medic!! My treasure please hold on!! "
He held their hand as he tried to keep calm but he just couldn't. The hylian he loved so so much was dying in his arms.
" Don't close your eyes!! Try to stay away my treausre, the medic is on their way- "
He could see Y/N smiling as they looked at Mipha's statue.
" You would have loved her.. She was the most kindest, strongest Zora in our Domain. She was even a pretty good older sister. "

Y/N's P.O.V

They listened to Sidon speak, slowing slipping back and forth from life to death.
Unable to hear any sounds at all, their time was up.
Thinking about what they could be next, a piece of grass on the fields to being a furry caterpillar blossoming into a beautiful butterfly.
Y/N was feeling tired, wanting to rest a good bit.
They were ready to go, the pain was just unbearable to keep staying awake.
Y/N couldn't speak loud enough but spoke their final words.
" I'll always be in your heart Sidon.
Forever and always.. "
As then they took their final breath.
They were gone.