One

#DumbWaysToDie

Janine, Crystal, and Edmie started preparing themselves for it is their orientation at a university as college freshmen.

The three of them still doesn't know each other completely except the fact that Edmie and Crystal are classmates for two years in high school and both Janine and Edmie are school mates in their elementary years.

Janine is familliar with Edmie but a complete stranger to Crystal and vice versa for Crystal and Janine.

------------------------------------------------------

It's almost 8 in the morning and the Arts Center is still half empty. Janine already found a vacant space at the front. Today's orientation are for both CCS and COA students and the three girls are enrolled to the CCS department. 

Edmie arrived at almost the alloted time. as she was finding a vacnt seat to sit, she found Janine ,with a vacant seat next to her, whom she is quite familliar with and she started to approch her and said 

"Hi, my name is Edmie Bhel and I pressume that we are school mates right? You're from the Night School? can I sit beside you? Well I can see that no one is seating there." Edmie said with ethusiasm.

Janine just stared at her and nodded slightly as a sign of saying that she agreed. 'She sure is bubbly' . Janine mutter to herself as she watches Edmie taking her seat beside her.

As Edmie sat down beside Janine, she then wanders her sight inside the center to find new faces and handsome one's as well. As she was filling her sight with her types she then notices Crystal entering the center from the entrance. 

"Hey tal! over here, over here! Come sit beside me the sit's vacant! Hurry!" Edmie shouts at the same time waves her right hand to Crystal's direction.

Crystal felt that evverybody was watching the two of them and she was right and she was embarrased by the bold action of her new found friend in high school just did.

Edmie was too dumb to realize that she just humiliated herself infront of so many people, while Janine just shook her head lightly as a sign that she was well aware of Edmie's humiliation.

Crystal then approach Edmie for the sake of her to stop and as soon as she approached the dumb girl, Edmie then introduces Janine to her.

"Tal, this is uhm (looks at the COE of Janine) Janine, yeah! She's from NHS and I bet she was once my classmate or just a schoolmate at my elementary years."

Crystal nodded in understanding the smiles at Janine's direction. Janine also responded a shy smile and then they both introduced themselves.

...

Time passed by so suddenly and it was their break from the morning part of the orientation. The three of them beacme close as the morning part of the orientation took its time.

After eating lunch together, the three of them stayed at the gallery and the Janine took out her pink covered Ipod and the played Dumb ways to die.

Edmie being the nosy one, she watches as Janine silently played from her side a game that she hadn't encountered yet.

Edmi can no longer take it and said, "Nin, what are you playing from your touchscreen?"

"oh, uhm this?, this is actually an ipod and I amplaying Dumb Ways to Die." Janine answered after gaving Edmie her attention.

"ooh, nice. Can I play it? I wante to try tho" Edmie sheepishly requested.

Crystal on the other hand was just listening and observing Edmie from her side. As she heard Edmie's request she then scolds her friend.

"Hey Edmie! have some shame will you. We just met and introduced ourselves to her." 

"oh come on. Please? I just want to try" Edmie ignored Crystal as she was still persuadingJanine.

'Please don't let her borrow your Ipod'  Crystal send the meassege to Janine telepathetically.

Janine just looked and her and then smiles warily while Edmie was pouting her overly pouted lips.

Janine hesitated at first but then let Edmie borrow her Ipod anyways.

As Edmie was too engrossed in the game, Janine and Crystal mad small conversation as Edmie played like a psycho cursing and muttering profanities at the game.