《1. Zhongli's POV》

I had woken up not too long ago. I have been out with Childe a lot more recently. He has started to follow me wherever I go, I find it convenient as he has the funds to pay for the resources I buy though. The thing is, last night when we were out eating supper, Childe had appeared to have gotten drunk after only having a few drinks. He certainly has a low tolerance level for wine. Strange enough, he had been the one that invited me to drink with him, strange indeed do I find him.

Although it was a hassle, I had to bring him to my house. I wasn't intending on leaving him at the restaurant after all. It was a little unfortunate that I had to pay the bills though, it was quite expensive. As I had regained some of my Archon powers back, I went behind a wall and teleported us to my house. There was no way I could carry Childe all the way back to my house from the restaurant. I was never thinking that I would let him in my house but I imagine he'd be embarrassed to be waken up by the restaurants waiters when the sun rises, he does have quite a reputation to uphold as the 11th Harbinger of the Fatui. I also would feel had for doing that.

As I was carrying Childe to my bed, he was sticking to me making it hard to put him down on the bed, I found it cute actually. That night I had laid him on my bed and after changing, slept in my bed with him. It felt a little odd to be sharing the bed with someone else like Childe.

As I was saying, I had woken up not too long ago. But when I had turned to the other side of the bed, Childe had already gotten up and seemed a little red, sitting on the edge of the bed. I assume he felt hungover and a little hot. Did he not feel the cold air?