Don't be stupid,Dani!

"Hey,baby! I'm going to work for 1 week starting from next Monday! Take care of yourself.." Dani 's boyfriend said. Dani just said "okay" with sad and sulking voice. She just feel bad things will happened. But she also don't believe it.

5 days later.....

"I'm so bored. What should I do,Lauren?" Dani asked Lauren. "I'm bored too but I am also don't have any idea what to do." Lauren answered. Lauren and Dani just think about what to do. They are so bored.

"I know! Maybe we should go for shopping!" Lauren shouted. Dani that doesn't know what to do just agreed with Lauren's idea. Maybe that's the best choice that can release her tension.

Both of them tell their mother. Then,their mother allowed them to go. Lauren asked permission from her mother to borrow her mother's car. "Okay,then. You may use my car." Their mother said.

"Why did you borrow mom's car even you have your own car?" Dani asked Lauren. "Actually,my car's oil have finish." Lauren answered with shameful face. She keep drive until they arrived tothe shopping mall.

At the shopping mall,the first shop that they go was 'Bata'. Lauren was searching for a pair of shoes. Dani just waited for Lauren. After a few minutes,Dani feel sleepy and fall asleep.

"Finally,I've found my choice! It is so beautiful. It looks like Cinderella's shoes!" Lauren said loudly. She saw that Dani had fall asleep. She woke Dani up.

They continue their way to search for things. Suddenly,Dani saw a gold shop. She wants to buy bracelets for herself and her boyfriend. It shows their reception. She go and buy the bracelets. It's a little bit expensive.

"I can't wait for Justin to come back! I have a present for him." Dani said. Then,they feel tired and decided to go back home. Dani called Lauren to tell her that they should go back home now.

When they were at in front of the lift,Dani saw her boyfriend was with other woman. She scold Justin and cried. She go and get into the car. She never stop crying for 3 days. One day,she decided to kill herself.

Dani take a big knife and try to kill herself. But luckily,Lisa saw her and stop her. "Don't be stupid,Dani! I've know everything!! Don't kill yourself just for that stupid man! There are millions of men that you can choose." Lisa scold Dani.

"I'm sorry Lisa. But I can't forget him. He is like my life. But it feels like magically. After 5 days,he just leave me like that." Dani told Lisa while crying. "I can help you to forget him. But please promise that you will not try to kill yourself again." Lisa warned Dani in the same time she is advising Dani.

"Okay! I promise! Thank you,Lisa!" Dani told Lisa. She was very thankful because she has a sister that is very smart. "Okay. Don't cry. I don't like to see one of my family cry." Lisa told Dani.

Will Dani forget her 'ex boyfriend '? Can Lisa help Dani? If you want to know more,wait for another part of the story. Please read if you guys like it!

To be continued.......