Don't need boyfriend

"Don't you have any boyfriend,Amy?" Amanda asked. "Why did you asked me that question?" Amy asked back. "No,I'm just asking. Most of our friends have their own boyfriend including me. Don't you have any boyfriend?" Amanda asked again and in  she answered Amy's question.

"No,I'm not interested." Amy answered. "Is it just because of we are 12 years old?" Amanda asked. "Don't you understand!? I said I'm not interested!" Amy shouted. "Hhahahahaha.. you don't have any boyfriend? Is it because of you are ugly!? Hahahahh.." Amanda said to Amy.

When Amy saw Christina's car,she run while crying. She was sad because of what did Amanda said. "What happened,Amy?" Christina asked. "Nothing..." Amy answered. "Ya,why are you crying?"Katherine asked. "I said nothing!" Amy shouted.

That night....

(In Amy's room) "I think I should try to search for boyfriend. Then,my friends will not laughed at me anymore." Amy said lonely. During she is sleeping,she got a dream. She does not has any boyfriend. The whole school laughed at her.

Then she awake. She realized that it was just a dream. She ready to go to the school. That time she was worried if she does not get any boyfriend. She afraid when she imagine last night's dream.

During on the way,she pray and she hope that she can get a boyfriend. Then,Amanda will not bullied her again.

What will happened next? Will Amy get a boyfriend? Or she will not get a boyfriend and had been bullied by her enemy,Amanda.
If you want to know what will happened next,keep reading.(P/S please vote and comment if you lioe the story)

                            To be continued.....