Rewrite the stars

(Inspired from "The Greatest Showman",A special for my birthday...The Fourth of July,Happy Birthday to me.)

Ben smiled at his husband and kissed him on the cheek. "Promise me you'll be home in time for the fire works,Ok?"Ben asked Kenji with his seductive face "Then maybe I'll think of getting pregnant again."Ben laughed. "Ok sweetie,Oh!The time,Bye Benny!"Kenji exclaimed and kissed Ben.Ben giggled and went upstairs to wake up Gwen,Clem and Lenji. "Hey who wants to help me cook hot dogs and burgers?"Ben asked,whispering.Clem woke up and changed into his America shirt,Lenji got up and changed into a blue dress,Gwen was already ready and had a USA shirt with a black skirt.Ben then got out the supplies and condiments,He set up the blanket and wooden table and bench outside.Then he got the cooler and put Hi-C,Coke,Pepsi,Diet Coke,Sprite and he stored the alcohol in the cooler for adults along with Diet Coke and Diet Pepsi.He then went back inside and saw Clem was already picking out everyone's favorite condiments,Gwen was listing what each person would want on their burgers and Lenji was making sure they had everything they needed.Ben smiled and hugged his kids,They hugged back.

Ken got up then he realized it was the Fourth of July!He rushed to get ready and put on his black shirt with the America flag on it and zipped his blue jean shorts and put on his white tennis shoes.He rushes out of the house and yelled to them "Bye,I love you guys!" Ben smiled and texted him what he needed to buy and what he needed to do with it.Ken rushed over to Carriiee's axes and garden tools then he got there and was out of breath. "Hey there youngster,What-cha need?"Carriiee asked the 16 year old. "An axe and some paint of the American flag.You got those things?"Ken pleaded. "I do,You're lucky these are the last ones until 3:00,It's only 9:43.So like.......Yeah."The woman said.Ken ran home and got some wood that he saved when he was a kid then chopped it like the American flag,He then got the paint and painted the red parts first,Then he painted the white parts carefully.He painted the blue part of the flag and then got a smaller paint brush then did all the dots/stars and he smiled.He took off his apron then hanged it in his dad's workshop.

Ben smiled as he hid his clothes that he wears in private with Kenji and looked at the photo album of 2018..He sobbed and picked it up then saw how much fun times him and Kenji had before they had kids.(This is peaceful AU and I changed the age Ben gets' pregnant,He gets' pregnant at 20 now.)Ben hugged it when he saw the poem Kenji wrote for him.He put it in his pocket and smiled,Then he inhaled and exhaled deeply then walked downstairs and cleared his throat.They stopped talking and cooking and turned to their mother. "I'm non-binary!I know that maybe you guys won't accept me and that I will still love you even if you hate me."Ben smiled as he came out.Clem,Lenji and Gwen just hugged their mom/dad and they smiled.Ben smiled as well and hugged them back.(Please respect my head canon of Ben being Non-Binary and Pansexual,Same with Sammy,But please don't judge me.Or hate me-)

Kenji felt his heart was warm and knew Ben was feeling loved right now,He smiled and glanced at the photo of his family then glanced at his Father,Candy and Carmen.He chose Ben and his children over his family that raised him but he had too,Ben couldn't survive a day being pregnant without Kenji.When he was pregnant,Ben was weaker then he was when Kenji first met him at Camp Cretaceous.Kenji smiled at the fact that Ben gives him everything he can ask for and more,Ben truly loved Kenji and Kenji truly loved Ben.Kenji saw his e-mail box and saw "Chat with me and win $$$!!!". 'Ugh,Spam and virus,Block and delete.'Kenji thought and then he thought of Ken hugging him when he was younger.He remembers how Ken drew a "My dad is my hero!" drawing then he teared up knowing his little toddlers and babies were now grown teens and they were learning in life.Kenji looked at the photos when a Ben was first giving pregnancy and saw how beautiful his children were and sobbed. "They're all grown up now,And I'm so proud."Kenji said.

Ben served the burgers in the plate and the hotdogs in another,He labeled them and smiled at the aroma.He took out the hot sauce,Ketchup,Mustard,Bacon and Relish. "Green,Red,Yellow..."He said checking off the hot sauces.Kenji loved hot sauces and on their first date Kenji offered Ben to have some and Ben agreed but Kenji has a different meaning of some then a Ben does,He put a whole lot of green sauce on Bens' plate.Ben laughed remembering their date then he just rolled his eyes at Ken trying to sneak a bite.Kenji smiled awkwardly and slipped away.Ben chuckled and wondered what would have happened if he had never met Kenji.He frowned thinking and smiled knowing that would never happen.Ben was remembering a lot of times now.So was Kenji,Who was going out of the parking lot.He had just dismissed work at 4:00 and smiled.They remembered their first time with each other,Their first kiss,Their first hug,Their first child,Their first time seeing each other on a date,Their first kid.Ben loved Kenji and Kenji loved him but it wasn't that easy to be together.