❤️ You look gorgeous tonight ❤️

Note to future me: CREDIT THE GOSH DARNED ART!!! Also this is, well, you read the title <3

3RD Person Perspective

        Fuyuhiko Kuzuruyu, the Ultimate Yakuza Leader, was in their room, getting ready for their date that was later that night. They adjusted the tie they put on, and wondered if they were being too formal...They quickly found themself at Peko's door asking if they looked fine. "Fuyuhiko, it's okay. I'm sure Kazuichi will just end up coming in soccer shorts and a tee anyways. Kaz knows how you are." She smiled encouragingly. 

         Fuyuhiko hesitated a bit, then blurted out, "Should I go with a different tie or something? I think it looks dumb, it'll probably ruin everything." They frowned. "There's nothing to worry about. If you want to wear a different tie then the one you are right now, then go ahead. A tie can't possibly ruin a night out with you and Kazuichi." She patted her short, nervous friend on the shoulder. "Let me know how it ends up going!" Fuyuhiko sighed, thanked Peko, then went back to their room to get a different tie or anything that might save their outfit. 

          When they got to their room they went to their closet first, looking for something else to wear. They found a bright pink tie that reminded them of Kazuichi's hair...For some reason they decided to throw it into the pile of, 'Let's put this on so I can make my lovely S/O happy' clothes. While rummaging through their closet, they found a pale yellow hoodie that was way too big for them. They recalled it to be...Kazuichi's. They smiled, and gently placed it in the pile. 

           'Yeah, I guess I can give that back to Kaz today. Isn't it cool or something to wear hoodies around your waist? I'll try that.' Continuing to look through their clothes, they couldn't find anything else that would be comfortable or nice to wear to the date. They took off their pale blue necktie, and replaced it with the pink one. 'I hope Kazuichi will be happy.' While they went through the plan in their head, they tied the yellow hoodie around their waist. They wondered if Kazuichi would mind them showing up in that hoodie.

━━━━━━━━

Kazuichi's Perspective

           I snapped my pastel pink rainbow loom bracelet onto my wrist, and looked in the mirror. Seeing myself all dressed up felt weird. Was I being too formal? I decided to not think about it any longer and text Kuzu.

You

Hey babe! Lemme know when you're ready ❤️

              Today at 5:23 pm

💜 Kuzu 💜

Okay. I'm actually leaving my room right now, where are you headed?

              Today at 5:24 pm

You

Well...I was thinking of surprising you, can we just meet up there?

              Today at 5:24 pm

💜 Kuzu 💜

Of  course. See you then, honey.

              Today at 5:24 pm

You

Oh, and pastel pink rainbow loom today

              Today at 5:25 pm

💜 Kuzu 💜

Got it! ❤️

              Today at 5:25 pm

           I put my phone in my pocket and swiftly left my room and went down the stairs. I was so excited, I ran until I was out of breath. I checked my map...Crap, I was going the wrong way. 'Oh well,' I thought, 'I'll just catch my breath then go the right way.' I checked the map on my phone again and realized it would take way longer than she thought to get to the area, so I take a running start in the direction. I nearly tripped multiple times, thank Atua I decided to wear my normal sneakers instead of heels.

           Once I got to the park, I put my hands on my thighs and huffed. Man, that was tough. I looked around for Kuzu, but I didn't know where they were. I quickly texted them to ask where they were. Next thing I know my hand is taken into another...

━━━━━━━━

Fuyuhiko's Perspective

I saw her standing there, and I couldn't help but look at her and smile. The cherry-red satin dress, and her hair up in a ponytail, she was the definition of pretty. I blushed, and took her hand. "H-Hey, Kazzie! Sorry, I couldn't find you." I smiled at Kazuichi, and patted her shoulder(a signal I give when I want her to bend down for a kiss), then she lowered her head to meet my gaze. I kissed her, and then held her hand as we walked through the park. We stayed like that for a while, just walking, appreciating nature and one another, talking and laughing. 

3RD Person Perspective

           They walked along the paths, stopping to observe an ant crawling along the same trail. They reasoned that the ant has important things to do, and continued. It happened to be Spring, so they had just started school again. But it was the perfect weather, alongside beautiful changes in nature. As the pair walked under the sakura trees, they came to a stop where a river flowed.

Kazuichi's Perspective

          We stopped at the ornate bridge. It felt so cliché,  as we held hands and looked at the scenery. The flow of the river, the petals of the trees, the stars in the sky...I saw something, "Hey! Look Kuzu, it's the Big Dipper!" I pointed at a constellation in the sky, happily shouting the news. I wonder how Kuzu puts up with me sometimes.

           "Actually, I think that's the Little Dipper." They replied. We had a light-hearted debate about whether it was the Big Dipper or Little Dipper, but agreed on the fact that it was a dipper. Yep, without a doubt, I attention in science. Somewhat.

Fuyuhiko's Perspective

           I could barely pay attention to the discussion about the constellations. Her eyes, pools of sweet magenta that glow brightly. She looked perfect right then and there, smiling at the sky, with the sound of flowing water coming from below the bridge where we stood. Apparently, my heart decided to talk for my brain.

 "You look gorgeous tonight, Darling."

ugh i hope you're happy future me, this is words for ya