♟ Game Night ♟

Hello there. Say hi to Gerald when you see them.

3RD Person Perspective

           It wasn't too early, for evening was approaching, but Kazuichi and Fuyuhiko decided to start their game night a little early. "So," Kazuichi said, pulling out a few boxes from their shelf. (Today they were wearing a purple and yellow rainbow loom bracelet.) "I vote for Clue, but I guess you can look through what you wanna play first too." They set the boxes onto the table, and Fuyuhiko started to look through them. Finding nothing interesting, they decided to play Clue. They set up the game, and started playing.

━━━━━━━━

Kazuichi's Perspective

           Yes! I'm great at Clue, so I'm glad Kuzu decided to play it first. But I'll still have fun even if I don't win. I look at my cards, seeing I had Miss Scarlet, The Kitchen, The Revolver, The Rope, The Conservatory, Professor Plum, The Ballroom, The Dagger, and The Lounge. I marked them off my list of items, and placed my yellow Colonel Mustard piece down onto the marked area on the board, and Kuzu placed their purple Professor Plum piece onto the respective area. I knew I was gonna win.

Fuyuhiko's Perspective

           I'm so gonna win. I looked at my cards and saw I had Mr. Green, Mrs. Peacock, Colonel Mustard, The Candle Stick, The Wrench, The Dining Room, The Study, The Library, and The Billiard's Room. I put my piece on the spot and rolled the dice. 5. I moved to a random spot on the board. After a while, I found that Kaz had The Ballroom and Miss Scarlet. We continued playing.

Kazuichi's Perspective

           I knew it! Kuzu has Candle Stick, Mustard, and the Library! I'd like to see them try to win. I went to the hall, and accused Peacock with the Lead Pipe. After Kuzu showed me they had Peacock, I was ready to go again. Plum in the hall with the lead pipe. Kuzu had no cards to show me. I'm so winning.

Fuyuhiko's Perspective

           I chuckled at their confidence. I'm definitely going to find out who and what killed Mr. Boddy and where he was killed. Hall...Plum...Lead Pipe. Plum. Again. Green, Hall, Wrench. Nothing. Again. White, Billiard's, Wrench. Nothing. I was winning.

Kazuichi's Perspective

           Oh, are they trying to use every card they think is the murder case on me? No way, I'm gonna get Mr. Green in prison! Green, Hall, Pipe. They showed me their card of Mr. Green, and I groaned. I really hope this game turns around soon.

Fuyuhiko's Perspective

            Time for my final accusation. "It was Mrs. White in the Hall with the Lead Pipe!" Kaz had no cards to show me, so I decided to check the murder case file. Yes! I won the game! Kaz leaned in their chair and sighed, disappointed. Gosh, they're a sore loser. I hugged them, and left to my room. I quickly got into my pajamas and into bed. I have to admit, they would've been madder if I let them win though.