Part 8

Aliya took the knife closed her eyes and stabbed. When aliya opened her eyes and saw up roshni was standing infront of her and she has stabbed roshni.
Parveen: Roshni.....😱😱😱😱
Roshni turned to Parveen.
Roshni: I think ammi this was my last day.
i am happy that i was able to save you.
Ammi take care of khan...ba..ba...
And she fell down. Her head hitted the pieces of glass. Her head started bleeding. Aliya saw the scenerio and ran from there. Parveen was panicking.

Aman came home. He witnessed silence. He went up and saw from far away that from parveen's room blood is coming out.
Aman was having the fear of losing parveen and anger on roshni.
Aman(In mind): Roshni if you have again harmed ammi then i won't let you leave peacefully. 😭😭😭😭
He slowly went towards the room.

When he saw the room he was shocked.
his hands started shaking.  Roshni was unconcious on the floor. Blood was ozing from her head and stomach.
Parveen was unconcious beside roshni.
Aman: R....o....s.....h.....n...i........
A....m....m...i.
He called ambulance. The ambulance came and took both with them.

Aman took his car and went to the hospital.
He was crying all the way. He was somewhere guilty. He thought thay he'll lose roshni. He reached the hospital. Both were admitted. Aman was waiting outside.
He was recalling his moments with roshni.

Parveen's doctor came.
Aman ran to him.
Aman: Doctor is my ammi fine? What happened to her?
Doctor: She's fine. She got unconcious becoz she got any shock. Like she lost someone who was very close to her or anything else.
Take proper care of her. Don't let her take stress. And yes you can take her home.
Aman: Ok doctor. Thank you so much.
Doctor: Your most welcome.

Aman went to roshni's room. He was seeing her. Tears rolling down from his eyes. He left.
Parveen came out and first went to Roshni's room. She went to her doctor.
Parveen: How is she now? Is her baby fine?
Doctor: Sorry Mrs. Khan but her baby is no more.
Parveen's anger was on 7th sky. She went to her room and laid down. As doctor has said for resting. She was lost in her thoughts.

Aman entered. He was happy to see parveen fit & fine.
Parveen was facing on the other side becoz she is angry.
Aman: Ammi are you fine?
What happened Ammi?

Ignore my mistakes.
Do not forget to vote.
Do comment!
Will Aman know all the truths?
Will he be able to save Roshni?
Will Roshni die?
Is this the ending?

STAY TUNED!!!