74

Welp. Anyone still here? xD 

"Hello, my Stylers," Harry greeted with a warm smile. Immediately he felt someone crashing in to his back and then tiny little hands clawing at his shoulder. Harry giggled as he wrapped an arm around to pull Silas on to his lap. 

"Pa-pa." 

"Hi, baby." Harry glanced back at his camera. "So I wanted to give a little life update to everyone who's been following along - " 

"Are you speaking to my Tomlinsuns?" Louis called out from the other room. He shortly emerged into their bedroom with only his joggers on, and Harry couldn't help but drag his eyes over there and momentarily forget what he was talking about. Louis smirked. "Like what you see, mon amour?"

"What?" 

Louis chuckled as he walked over to join Harry on the edge of the bed, gladly taking Silas and placing him on his lap. "Distracted?" 

"You're shirtless." 

"As I am all the time."

Harry scrunched his nose. 

"Oh, right. It's different now." Louis glanced at the camera. "We've been having a lot of sex lately so I guess everything turns Harry on." 

And just like that, Harry was back to himself. He smacked Louis on the arm. "Don't tell them that." 

Louis shrugged his shoulder. "I thought they should know." 

Harry rolled his eyes. "Anyway, " he dragged out as he glanced back at the camera again. "I wanted to give everyone an update on what's been going on in the Tomlinson household." 

"We're currently trying for baby number 2," Louis gleefully stated. "Actively, might I add." 

"Louis." 

"Da-da."

"Yes, babies?" 

Harry rolled his eyes. "That wasn't exactly what I was going to tell them." 

Louis hummed thoughtfully. "Ah, right. You have big news to share." 

"Right." Harry smiled. "I was offered a full time position as a teacher at the Elementary school I've been a substitute at, and I'm going to accept the job. It's a wonderful private school, and they have day care services that allow me to bring Silas. Also, they offered me more than I was expecting, so that was great." 

"Isn't my husband amazing?" 

Harry blushed as he glanced at Louis. "Shut up. You just released an album that's been top charts." 

"Yeah, an album about my amazing husband." Louis' eyes began to glisten. "You look beautiful today, by the way." 

"I'm still in my pajamas," Harry snorted. 

"And you still look sexy." 

Harry groaned. "Lou, stop. We're on camera. We're supposed to be giving them updates." 

"I can't help how beautiful you are, sunshine." Louis leaned forward and used his free hand to cup the side of Harry's face. He pulled him in closer for a kiss. 

"Dada, no." 

Then tiny little hands were pushing at Harry's chest, and he faltered back with a laugh. "What, baby? I can't kiss dada?" 

"No. No. No."

Louis snorted. "I told you our son is a cock-block." 

"Lewis," Harry smacked Louis' thigh. "Not every kiss means sex."