ㅤ▬▬ 𝟔.𝟏

▬▬ 𝕳ockney's unique eyes flickered from his unfinished sketch and to your unbothered form

▬▬ 𝕳ockney's unique eyes flickered from his unfinished sketch and to your unbothered form. The H/C haired girl sat across from him. Her arm lazily plopped on the chair and her worn out legs on top of the table.

It tempted the artist to raise his voice; The blacksmith has been giving her roommate the silent treatment for days now. Hell, He even lost count because the silent treatment was going on for what felt like a century to him.

He's tried his best to analyze where he went wrong, but nothing came to mind. I mean, she's probably mad that he ate some of her ice cream, but she never gives him the cold shoulder whenever she finds out about it.

The fair skinned male tried his best to go through the highs and lows of his mental gymnastics, yet he realized there's no point in speculating. It was best to ask the person herself what the source of the problem was.

"Y/N..." He questioned as he silently wished that his roommate would look him in the eye again but, alas, the wish never became his reality.

"Yeah?" she responded and rubbed her nose whilst maintaining to avoid eye contact with her roommate, which he longed for.

"Can we talk?"

"Well, we're talking."

Despite the annoying reply, the boy went on with the conversation. He had no choice but to be assertive if he wanted to find out where he went wrong or there would be no resolve to the issue.

"Look, I don't understand why you're avoiding me. Can you at least tell me what I did wrong? And make amends afterwards?" Hearing the male's words made the Goliath of a girl's heart soften.

Trust her, she wanted to tell him everything. Heck, she could tell him everything she knew, but she's scared to say a word. She's scared that a word she'd say might infect him with her curse.

He might not know what was going on, but it was best it stayed that way. You'd rather he know nothing for his safety and his cursed free life.

"Well, whatever you're going to say next is bullshit, that I can assure you." Y/N replied while rolling her eyes at him in an act of annoyance. For a mere second, she saw his face contour into hurt, then his white brows furrowing in frustration.