~Sunset love~

\\No POV//

Obanai was sitting peacefully under a cherry blossom tree. He was watching the sunset with kaburamaru (his snake) He used to watch the sunset with his mother when he was younger until a tragic accident happened. Obanai heart gets a shot of pain just thinking of his mother. He loved her dearly, she taught him to be respectful to woman. No matter the costs. She was a beautiful tall woman. She always was sweet and graceful to everyone. Not one person she was mean to. Obanai looks at the orange,yellow and red sky. He can feel tears gently forming in his eyes. 'Why..?' Obanai thought in his head. He remembered what his mother said to him the night before the accident. "Son, promise me. Once you find your wife, you will respect her, protect her, love her at all costs. Make sure she's well fed, and well treated." Obanai puts a hand over his heart and nods slightly. He feels kaburamaru slightly slither onto the hand on his heart. Obanai can't help but smile. Even if no one could see it. Just as he was about to say something in his mind a familiar voice slowly becoming louder behind him. Obanai whips round and there. There stood his future wife. The one woman he will love forever. The one he will put his life first before hers.
"Iguro-San!" Mitsuri said as she got closer to obanai . Obanai feels his face slightly heat up.
"Hello mitsuri-San." Obanai looks back at the sunset. He feels the space next to him close slightly. As he turns to the side a bit. He can see mitsuri sitting next to him watching the sunset. Mitsuri notices him looking at her. She starts blushing and covers her face.
"I-I'm sorry! I didn't ask before sitting here! Please forgive me." Mitsuri says trying to calm down. Obanai laughs and touches Mitsuris shoulder slightly.
"I don't mind at all." He said blushing slightly. Mitsuri smiles, which made obanai's heart melt. Mitsuri was a gorgeous young woman. Pink and green hair in 3 braids, kind of tall but short, loving face, breath taking green eyes. She's just beautiful.
"Pretty isn't it..?" Mitsuri says looking at the sky.
Obanai breaks his thought and looks at the sky.
"Yea but not as pretty as you.."obanai said as he slightly smiles and blushes. Mitsuri giggles and blushes. Mitsuri had always felt a love connection between Her and Obanai. After all she is the love pillar. Mitsuri scoots a little closer to Obanai. Mitsuri is now touching his shoulders. She slowly puts her head on his shoulder. Obanai blushes slightly. He puts his head on hers calmly. Mitsuri smiles and puts her hand on his. They interlock fingers.
"Mitsuri-San....?" Obanai said kind of embarrassed.
"Yes Iguro-San?" Mitsuri said playing with his fingers.
"I-I love y-you..." Obanai said as he put his free hand over her shoulder. Mitsuri giggled and blushes.
"I love you to.." Mitsuri says as she smiles. Mitsuri feels her eyes growing heavy and before she knew it, she fell asleep on his shoulder. Obanai laughs and kisses her head before resting his head on her head.

A/N
Okay let me clear things up. When I was writing this I didn't know the height of them so in the middle I checked and realized that Mitsuri is 5'5 and Obanai is 5'3- so pretend that the height is switched. Also freaking love this ship lol and also the thing about obanais mom is a au :)