The attack on New York

Y/n pov:
It's 2012 New York was getting attacked. Me and the Avengers are trying to stop an Asgardian God called Loki.
Thor was his brother. Thor was an Avenger as much as he loved his brother he wanted to fight to stop
"What are we going to do now guys?" I said raising an eyebrow.
"I'm bringing the party to you!" Tony said hearing the concentration in his voice. They were Chitauri. Large monster who moves like a seal? I don't know how to put it.
"I don't see how that's party?" Nat says sarcastically.
"Banner, I think it's time to get angry." Steve says looking at Bruce. Bruce started to walk towards the Chitauri and the looks at Steve again.
"That's my secret cap I'm always angry."
As Bruce said that he became a large green giant, no t-shirt, just ripped pants and Bruce, I mean the Hulk punched the large monster and put it to a stop. You started using your powers to take parts of its skin or metal off. My powers are telekinesis, mind read, teleport, fly and I can get into people's head I can also fight good aswell especially with guns.
"I'm going to the tower for Loki, Thor coming?" Looking at Thor he obviously said Yes. We fly up to the tower together.
"Where are you brother?" Thor shouted with anger.
"Oh brother calm your voice." Loki replied nice and calm. I look at him giving him a death stare."Why hello darling haven't seen-"
"DON'T call me darling!" You choke him to the wall. "Oh I like this!" Loki smirked
You stop choking him and punch him in the mouth. "Thor please sort your brother out he's not being good."
"But darling I like being bad with you the most." You look at him no words to say.
"Brother stop harassing beautiful lady y/n!"
"Thor it's okay let me handle him go to the others, make sure the others ok, okay?"
"Okay y/n be careful scream if you need us!"
"Okay!"

To be continued....