ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫

You remained in this position for a good half an hour, before you noticed him moving as he glanced down to your arms, smirking. "Worried that I might drown?" he asked, taking your hand in his and squeezing softly.

"Whatever..." you mumbled, trying to remove your arms and feeling embarrassed. "Oi your the first person that hasn't tried to drown me," he spoke as he held his shoulder, cracking his neck. "And being good in giving me a massage in addition." he praised before he turned to you, observing your glance.

You had to focus to not look at his muscular chest. He slowly cupped your cheeks as he watched your face turn red. His smirk sneaked on his lips before he leaned in, brushing your lips again. "If you want it, come and get it," he whispered, licking his lips. Your eyes were focused on his lips, slowly moving closer before kissing him softly. It was a quick and short kiss, yet an emotional one.

You glanced down embarrassed when you got up and wrapped a towel around you. "Oi little toy, did I say you can go somewhere?" he asked before following you, wrapping a towel around his waist, and grabbed you by the arm. "Just admit that you want me," he whispered against your ear before biting onto it as you squeaked out in surprise. At that moment, you heard a knock against the door. Naoya sighed in frustration when he opened the door without a warning, glancing at the person standing in front.

"Sir, we got some bad news." the man spoke before his eyes turned to your exposed body that was only shielded by the towel. "Oi, eyes on me," Naoya growled as he grabbed the letter off the man's hand. "Yes, of course, chef. I apologize..." he spoke while he still eyed you. You felt uncomfortable and went to pick up your kimono. "Oi, (Y/N) stay how you are, we weren't finished," he ordered, noticing your movements.

Naoya sighed when he read the front of the letter and laid it on the counter beside the door. "Thank you, you can leave now," he spoke as the man was about to leave. But before he even had the chance to Naoya grabbed the man by his collar. "The next time you stare at her like that, you'll lose your eyesight, do you understand?" he threatened while glaring at him with his crazy eyes. The male seemed to get the message as he hurried away, apologizing.

Naoya turned when you had already dressed. "Didn't I order you to stay like that. It was about to be good." he snapped as he grabbed your neck, softly squeezing. "Well, since this seems to be work, I thought I shouldn't bother you," you explained, hoping he'd accept your justification.

"I guess that's fine." He agreed as he dried his hair with the towel, putting on his boxers as he walked out. "You'll wash my Kimono," he ordered, leaving you in the bathroom as he left. He was only wearing his boxers and had a towel around his neck. By walking outside, he made sure to take the letter with him. You shrugged it off as you began to wash the Kimono. The stain went off easily since it was green tea. You hang it up to dry as you returned to his room, asking for your next task.

He might be an asshole, but the job you were doing was fine so far. And the salary was high for that. And you still had to act professionally after all. You opened the door of his door only to nearly get hit by a cup that shattered at the wall, behind you. You widened your eyes when you saw Naoya cursing and screaming.

"Damnit! Are they that stupid?! How dare they blame the Zenin clan like that!" he screamed as he ripped the letter into small pieces. Just then he noticed you as he stared at you with his angry eyes, glaring at you. "Can I bring you something?" you asked, not wanting to annoy him even more. "Yeah, sure...bring me water," he spoke, running a hand through his hair as he sat down on the bed.

You soon returned with a glass as he took a sip out of it. You then distanced yourself again, not wanting to be too close to him. "Oi, little toy. Come here," he ordered as he pointed in front of him. "Kneel." He ordered as you did so before staring into his brown eyes. "I want some stress relief. Now. You'll do as I say, do you understand?" he spoke with his wide eyes. You glanced up at him, raising an eyebrow.

"Be a good girl now."

├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤

Cough, as you might have guessed, the next chapter is going to be a lemon. 0.o