[1]

Hoxorths College

Commotions echoing through the school's hall arouses Halyna's attention as she stirs her steps towards the chaos surrounding that one single notice board at that hall - which when she pays more attention to - consists most of her classmates. "Yo! What's the commotion about?" She asks tapping her best friend's shoulder, catching her attention. 

"Oh Lyn! It's just the notice regarding prom night. Do you know anything about it?" Delayna asks, stepping away from the group. "'Course, I'm the organizer," She replies instead, shrugging off the other to get back to her journey towards the Student Council room. "What?!"

"Ugh you made a mistake stupid Halyna," Halyna mumble to herself, rolling her eyes mentally preparing herself with the questions. Let's try to slip away quietly okay?

However Elysia quickly grab the brunette's hand effectively halting her from getting away. "Yes? How can I help you Ms. Ely?" Halyna asks with the sweetest voice she could muster while the annoyance slowly consumes her body. In mere seconds her classmates surround her with eager faces. 

"Can you please share with us the details of the prom please?" Rosella asks, plastering a pout and puppy eyes on her face. Perfectly using the brunette's weakness against her. "I'll share with you guys the details as soon as I get 'em okay? But I'm pretty sure the only thing you guys want to know is that yes, we have to be partnered up. Okay?" Inhuman voices - shrieks and squeals - greets Halyna's ears instead of a coherent response. 

Well at least it is a genuine reaction.

Using this distraction, she quickly slips away from the circle and runs with light footsteps to avoid yet another commotion, allowing her to arrive safely at the safety of the Student Council's room. A huge relieved sigh left Halyna's lips, taking her place at the meeting room preparing for the upcoming discussion.

~*~*~

"Guys it's been like a whole two weeks already but our classmates are still partner-less. Like does that make sense? I thought our class consists of only hotties," Alyssa breaks the silence between them at the library. Halyna shrugs continue flipping through her files for the graduation week. 

They are the ones graduating yet they still need to plan all the events. Like does this make sense?!

"That's true, I mean even Ryn didn't get any proposal from any guys yet, and she's popular." Delayna nudged the said person next to her. "True, that's sooo weird. Guess I'll be going alone then," She replied instead shrugging. Because even with the fact that being the flirty girl she is -  it is quite a surprise considering the fact that nobody ask her to prom yet. 

"Bet they're just afraid of rejection from you," Halyna adds smirking towards the others while they only chuckle seeing that that is a possibility.

"Well if anything the only one between the four of us that have the chance of partnering is Delayna." Alyssa says changing the topic earning a scoff from the said person. "What makes you think I would have a partner?" She said taken aback from the accusation. "Have you seen yourself?!" The raven head asks leaning away from the table slightly scoffing as if ridiculing the other's statement. "Dude, if you're saying that, then have you seen Halyna?!"

"Woah, woah don't involve me in you guys' debate man." Halyna interrupts holding her hands up in defense. "Plus I'm pretty sure the both of you guys will be asked out 'kay. Chill out dude." She adds continuing her task.