A community of problems

"Every time we mention the world,
We must remember it is going to end."

The eight boys seem to keep getting in trouble no matter what. As they were now being followed by a group of men dressed in white. It didn't seem to be going their way, because after miles and miles more cars would appear to follow them.

"What the hell are we going to do Namjoon?" asked taehyung through the walkie-talkies.

"Guys we should surrender let's hide the cars and get down let them catch us," shouted Namjoon while he drifted his vehicle into the forest trying his best to hide.

"We can't do that namjoon those are the guys that Jin and I were with five years ago. If they get us they will kill us."

Said Jungkook as he got down from the motorcycle near Namjoon's car quietly.

"Ok then why do you think is a good idea Yoongi?" asked the doctor of the group through the walkie-talkie.

" I believe a good idea is killing them. Those people don't do anything good to the people that aren't infected."

The rest believed the small man was right. They would end up dying if they didn't kill the others.

" Ok, then killing them it is. But we have to make it quick. I'm going with Jimin." Said Jungkook as he pulled jimin slowly not to be seen by the people dressed in white with guns.

Everyone separated from each other in groups of two. All of them were armed, the caus commenced. Gunshots were thrown everywhere a big amount of people were killed.

Jimin and Jungkook we're next to each other. Jimin would watch Jungkooks back as Jungkook watched Jimins back.

As the amount of the man went down Jimin didn't notice quick enough the guy hiding behind a bush. A bullet was sent Jimins way hitting his thigh. The boy hissed in pain and look down to see a syringe type of the gun. Jungkook and the other boys saw Jimin fall to the ground hissing in pain.

Kai pointed his gun at the man firing and not falling to kill him. The rest ran out of their hiding spots to see if there was anyone left as they went to Jimin.

"Are you ok I thought bullets can't kill you?" exclaimed Namjoon as he sat down next to Jimin in a hurry with Jungkook.

" it's not a bullet it's a syringe, Jin can you tell what the hell this is."

He took his bag to look for gloves quickly putting them on to help Jimin take the syringe out.

" I need you to try and breathe and keep quiet. I need to get this off you and it's going to hurt."

Said Jin the doctor of the group as he made Jungkook hold down Jimins leg.

The pain the boy felt through his leg was immense. It left quite fast but his skin felt like it was burning.

" Why does it burn so much? Is hot is there water?"

Asked Jimin as he bites down his bottom lip out of instinct. Jin slowly managed to get the bullet out but jimins burning sensation grew even more.

" what the fuck did he do to my leg?"

Jimin shouted not being able to hold down the burn. Tears started to go down his face.

" I can't. This hurts. It's burning please make it stop it hurts fucking damn it."

Jimin started to shake around the ground Jungkook lost hold of jimins leg. The boys were worried for him.

Jungkook got near jimin to hold him down.

" you have to listen for a moment. You're ok the burn will leave but Jimin I need you to calm down please."

Jimin didn't seem to her jungkook the least he could do was calm down.

Jungkook hit a point in Jimins neck making him pass out. He carried jimin in his arms making their way to the nearest building. They laid jimin down on the floor.

The rest verified the building deciding to stay there the night. Jin was next to jimin using Jungkook as help to close the wound where the bullet was taken out.

" hyung I thought jimin couldn't get hurt."

" well whatever was in that bullet can hurt him we should do some text on the bullet. Stay here with jimin ill go check it out."

Jungkook stayed next to jimin for a whole hour. Jimin woke up and looked at jungkook in the eye.

" it doesn't burn anymore. Thank you for helping me."

Said jimin as he clutched jungkooks shirt. Jimin sat up to take off the bandaging on his thigh. Surprised as well as jungkook to see the area fully healed.

" hyung are you seeing what I'm seeing or am I going crazy."

Asked jungkook

" I think we are all seeing the same thing in this room."

Exclaimed jin as he made it next to jimin and the rest sat down near them to have a snack.