𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞 (𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚)

pov: you're a stripper and a beautiful middle-aged readhead has caught your attention.

It was 11 pm or so and I wasn't really motivated for work today. I just wanted to go home and eat while watching Netflix. But I needed the money.

My shift was kinda boring today. But that changed when I saw a beautiful woman, sitting in front of me and watched me intensely. She wore a purple suit and had a cane on her side. She looked very bossy and it turned me on. We had eye contact for a few seconds until I noticed I had stopped dancing but then I looked over to the clock and saw that my shift was over.

So I decided to get a drink. I sat down on the bar and wanted to order something as I heard an unfamiliar voice next to me. "What can I get for you, sweetheart?" The gentle voice said and I couldn't help a grin when I realized it was the woman in purple that watched me earlier. "A tequila, please." I said, trying not to stutter. "Thought so." She said with a smirk and ordered it for me.

We just small talked for a while until she became more serious.
"So what's your name, darling?" She asked and I almost choked on my drink, hearing her using these pet names. "I'm Y/N Y/L/N, and yours?" "Wilhemina Venable." She said, taking a small sip of her drink. "And what does a girl like you at a place like this?" She asked, caressing my inner thigh. My breath hitched and she chuckled at my reaction. "What is that supposed to mean?" I asked, raising an eyebrow, trying to sound confident. "You look kind of... innocent" She answered and my panties already were a swimming pool.

"Y/N, Sweetheart? Would you like to go to my place?" She asked after a while, giving my thigh a gentle queeze. I nodded and tried to suppress a moan. "Use your words." She whispered against my ear, causing me to tremble slightly.

"Yes, I'd like to." I said and I knew she didn't expect another respond. I didn't even know what I was doing - like most of the time -
She could be a kidnapper or murder me and make lamps of my skin.

But I didn't really care.

We were quiet during the car right but we didn't need to talk as her right hand started to caress my thigh.

------------------------------------------------------

As she opened her beautiful house's door, she dragged me in and pushed me against the door. She pressed her lips against mine and I had to suppress a moan at the sudden intense feeling.

After we made out for a while she picked me up and brought me upstairs to her bedroom. My breath got uncontrollable as she threw me onto her bed and climbed on top of me, straddling my hips. She passionately kissed my lips.

Then she stood up undressing herself to her underwear. She pulled me to my legs just to undress me as well and pushing me on the bed again. She pulled out handcuffs from the nightstand.

"Do you trust me?" She asked seductively. I nodded and she tied me to the bed. I wanted her so bad. She kissed my lips, my jawline and my brests and down to my belly till her mouth ghosted my core. I grinded my hips against nothing. "Don't move" She said, grabbing my hips, holding me in place.

"Mommy please..." I whisper moaned and suddenly my face turned red because I accidentally called her like that. But she just grinned and I saw that this word has a huge effect on her.

After a few seconds which felt like ours, she took my clit in her mouth and sucked on it. Right after she stuck two fingers inside of me without a warning. I let out a lout moan and she smirked against my core.

After a few minutes I got very close. I literally screamed at this point and I felt sorry for her neighbors. I cummed all over her mouth. She slowed her motions, helping me ride out my intense orgasm.

She straddled my hips and stuck her fingers in my mouth, forcing me to clean them and allowing me to taste myself.

I was shocked but turned on as I felt a sharp pain on my left cheek. I realized that she slapped me. Her mouth came close to my ear. "And next time y/n you better be a good girl and don't cum without my permission." She said with a raspy voice and I could hear that she was smirking. I automatically got excited at the thought of a next time.

"And now, Do you wanna make mommy feel good?" She asked with lust in her eyes and I nodded eagerly. She positioned herself obove my face and I couldn't wait to taste her. I started to circle her clit with my tongue and she let out a loud moan.

After a while I pushed my tongue between her wet folds as far as it could go. "Ahh y/n that's it!" She screamed, grabbing my hair and pulling hard. "Don't stop I'm close!" She screamed and at that she lost it.
Her entire body trembled as she came in my mouth. I licked up her juices and the redhead above me tried to catch her breath.

After she rode out her high she untied me and lied next to me, covering our bodies with a blanket. I sighed softly as she held me tight. Soon I slept in. That was the best sex I've ever had.