14

It's been months since anyone has seen Y/n. Everyone knew she was taking online classes, but no one knew why.

Jungkook was sitting in class nervously biting his nails and tapping his foot. Y/n's due date was drawing near and every second of every hour he just wanted to be near her, but Y/n insisted that he would continue to go to school. The other night they both got into a huge argument over this topic resulting in Y/n giving Jungkook the silent treatment.

FLASHBACK

"Why can't you understand Y/n that I can miss a few days. I want to be here with you!" Jungkook argued pacing back and forth.

"Jungkook I understand where you're coming from but you don't need to be with me 24/7. You're in college now to support us Jungkook I don't want you to miss anythingY/n stood up from her bed holding her big belly.

Jungkook rolled his eyes poking the inside of his cheek with his tongue. "No you don't see where I'm coming from it's YOU that needs to understand that if something happens I don't want to be the last to know."

"Whatever Jungkook I'm not having this argument. You can sleep in Taehyungs room tonight."

And that was the end of their conversation.

End of flashback

Suddenly, the principle came into Jungkooks classroom whispering to the teacher.

The teacher motioned for Jungkook to come up leaving him confused and scared.

After what the principal whispered in Jungkooks ear he made a b-line out the door not having a single care in the world at the moment.

After what felt like forever in traffic Jungkook parked his car and ran to the front desk startling the receptionist.

"Excuse me what room is Kim Y/n in?"

"Oh she's in room 205 the elevator is-"

Rushing towards the room Jungkook slammed the door open seeing Y/n laying there.

"You made it..." Y/n whispered smiling softly.

"Of course I would. I wouldn't miss this for the world" Jungkook sat beside taking her hands into his.

The nurse came back into the room checking on Y/n to see how far along she was.

"Okay baby mama you're ready to push."