Chapter Two

Jeff...eyes meet mine and I look away. His lips press mine and a moment I'm happy. Then a loud bang and I jump up. "Sorry Jack..." Ugh I place my feet onto the hard floor. "Jeff what are you doing!?" I snap. "Um nothing" I see him move back as if scared of me. Ugh now I feel bad. "Sorry...Jeff" I really mean it I didn't mean to snap on him. "It's.....o...k" he's focus on my boxers. "Jeff what are you looking at?!" I get up and walk over to him. "Nothing..." His face turns red and he looks down at the floor. I walk over to him. "Jeff...?" I try to get him to look up. "Y..e...s" he's still looking down. I place both my hands on both sides of his face. I force him to look me in the eyes. "I.....i....Jack" he's crying now the tears hit my hand. I move my hands whipping the tears from his eyes. He finally stops crying and leads back pressing against the wall behind him. "I'm......sorry" I move my hand between his head making it so I can lead in. He looks down not meeting my eyes anymore. I finally look down and see he's in boxers. I look up quickly. "Jeff" he moves his hand onto my face and he whispers in my ear. "Go to sleep" I was waiting for a stab to the heart but it never came. Him saying those words went though my head and I felt hot. My hands seem to take over me and I press his lips onto mine. Finally after some minutes I break the kiss. Slowly moving my tongue around his lips. My hands slide down his body. I press against him. I kiss him again. The pressure between our two lips make me feel hotter. I stop the kiss. Finally understanding what I'm doing. I start to back up and walk away. Then Jeff's hand grabs my shirt and he pushes me down. I fall onto the floor and Jeff's on top of me. "Why...um did you stop?" The question makes me feel hotter. Till finally my body can't take it anymore. I feel my penis get hard and Jeff moans. He falls onto my chest and moans quietly. I take over the moment and pin him onto the floor. I place both his arms behind his back making it so he can't fight back. I slide his boxers down and pull his shirt up. He moans. I kiss his neck and move down his body kissing his nibbles. I kiss his tummy and continue to move down his body. I see his penis and it's kinda big for him. I softly grab the bottom and place my lips on the tip. I lick it softly hearing moans escape his lips. I push it inside my mouth and keep licking. I move my other hand from behind his back and he moves. I place the other hand onto his butt and slowly stick my finger in. He moans and moves. He places his hands onto my head. He pushes down my head making me suck his penis deeper. He finally let's go of my head and places his hands on his chest. I stop sucking his penis and push my finger in deeper. Another moan escapes his lips.