🎂🔞𝟏𝟖𝐭𝐡 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟕🔞🎂 (SMUT)

Sorry this took so long! Thank you all for being patient with me!

⭐You Guessed Right Folks!!⭐

@Corey_Taylor_ @Michellone @gwendolynnadkins41 @Vulpixstudios @princess_syanne18

 Enjoy reading this part! I know I did writing it!!❤

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

Part 7: Just a premiere?

After another round of intense sex Tom and I laid down on the bed, snuggled up under the duvet as he stroked my back. His hart beat soothing me. "So, you're not angry with me?" I said questionably. He looked down at me and smiled. "No sweetheart, I'm not mad. I'm more surprised than anything. I know you're a curios girl Alice and that you'd probably ask about that chest at some point" I propped myself up on my elbow and gently rubbed his chest. "I'm sorry..." "Alice, stop apologising. I didn't want you to think that I'd be pushing you into stuff like that, I wasn't going to let you see any of it in case you became afraid or unsure." He hugged me tighter and gave me a kiss to my forehead. "I must admit I didn't think you'd react that way about it tho" he giggled. "Well...I was just as surprised as you with that..." I shrugged. We both talked about it and concluded. "I have be honest with you Tom...I liked the idea...And I understand if you don't want to try it or anything" "Oh Alice you are full of surprises, aren't you? Ehehe don't worry we can see what happens okay? Remember you're still new".

*TIME SKIP-DAY OF PREMIER*

I bounced around in the hotel shower feeling so giddy about going to the premier. I wasn't entirely sure what the movie was about but Tom said that it was one that featured the marvel universe and avengers and that several months before me and him met he had done a small scene in it along with a few other cast members. "If you're not careful Alice you'll fall over" Tom said by the sink as he finished shaving and cleaning himself up. "Don't worry. I'm almost done" he chuckled and went out to get his tie and suit from the closet. He wore a navy-blue suit and tie along with his favourite pair of brown shoes. Once I was done in the shower I stepped out and dried myself off and headed over to dry my hair and put on some simple makeup. I kept with simplistic curled hair since I didn't want to have any marks on show from my time with Tom, even with makeup it'd probably be seen. The bruises weren't bad but they were some what subtle if you knew what to look for which in a place like this with paparazzi they'd know and go nuts.

I finished sorting myself out and grabbed my dress from out of the bag and slowly stepped into it. It was a simplistic wine-red dress with spaghetti straps, along with a pair of nude slip-on heels. I wasn't after any attention from any people tonight so I figured simple and plain would be best. "Are you ready darling?" Tom's hands wrapped around my waist and he kissed my shoulder, I watched in front of the mirror as he slipped one of his hands down my thigh and grabbed my ass making me yelp and smack him in surprise. "Just making sure you're awake that's all ehehe" he smiled, raising his hands up in surrender. "Just remember that those pants are tight fitting Tom" he raised an eyebrow as I corrected his tie "and they'll give 'Him' away if he gets excited" I pointed down to his crotch and bit my lip. He smirked and kissed my hand and we headed off to the black fancy limo that waited for us down near the hotel lobby.

The ride to the premier location was relatively quick and I held onto Tom's hand with a death grip. "Don't worry it's going to be fine Alice. Just breath and try to relax" I poked him gently in the chest in a playful manner. "you've done this so many times and I have no clue what I'm supposed to do!" the car pulled up by the main carpet walkway and the driver asked if Tom was ready. "Don't worry you'll do it beautifully Alice. Coming out with me?" I wanted to keep out of paparazzi's spotlight but at the same time I didn't want to be alone without Tom. "What if people get funny about me?" "Then that's their problem, I wont push you Alice so it's okay if you want to meet me round back with the others" my gut twisted and turned, not knowing what I wanted to do. "Would it be okay if I met you round the back? I'm just not sure I can handle that many people and flashing lights and all that" he kissed me on the cheek and rubbed my arm. "Of course, you can. I'll see you in a minuet, okay?" I nodded and shuffled back on the seat letting Tom get out as all the flashing lights from cameras and people yelling for Tom to sign or talk to them. He shut the door gently behind him and walked away as the driver went round to the back part of the building where other people had been dropped off. 'I guess I'm not the only one who doesn't like all the attention'.