American Revolutionary War Part 1

Everyone is in their seats as the show is about to begin. Caelus and Servus take the seat on the front since they're the ones bringing them here. Caelus said to them before starting the show.

Caelus: First, you are all going to learn about history. The first one you're going to react to is about American Revolutionary War.

Razor: American Revolutionary War? What does it mean?

Diona: And what is American?

Servus: It's not what, it's who is American. The show before you will explain the rest of it.

Xiangling: May I ask, you said American Revolutionary War? I mean, what do American cause the revolt for?

Caelus: That you will find out soon. Now, let's start the show.

The screen started to turn on as the show was about to begin. Everyone is preparing themselves for how they are going to react to this so-called video.

The King and Queen of Spain were sitting on the throne chairs when someone named Christopher Columbus just entered the room in such a bad manner as he slid in.

Columbus: Hooooooly smokes!

Queen of Spain: Christopher Columbus! That is no way to address the King and Queen of Spain! What is wrong with you?

Everyone started to laugh as they saw Christopher Columbus just slid in the room in such a bad manner.

Venti: Aw man! That's so funny!

Lumine: Yeah!

Eula: Hmph... But it is so rude to do such an act like that in front of those royalties in an awful manner.

Yangfi: Yeah, but still it's so funny!

Lisa: I wonder what is going to happen next?

Columbus: Ok, ok. So you know how we're looking for a new trade route to India, right?

King of Spain: Right.

Columbus: And the earth is round, right?

King of Spain: Right.

Columbus: So I'm thinking we can just sail the other way around the planet, right?

King of Spain: Yeah?

Columbus: So I set sail, right?

King of Spain: Mhm?

Columbus: And I reach India, right?

King of Spain: Righ-

Columbus: WRONG! WRONG! I did NOT reach India. I did NOT.

King of Spain: Alright, get to the point.

Columbus: Did you know there's a whole other freaking continent out there!

King of Spain: Okay. And do you think I should care about this, why???

Columbus: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I forget to mention? There's gold everywhere!

Beidou: Gold?

King of Spain: Gold?

Beidou: Ah! He said it!

She said, laughing.

Then, the King of Spain just shouted for gold. He made his expression so funny.

The teyvantian were laughing once more.

Paimon: Hahahahaha! Paimon can't stop laughing because of his face!