Draco in Gryffindor

House: Slytherin
Blood: Half-blood
Year: 6th
Relationship with Draco: Schoolmate
*this is related to The Vampire Diaries, The Originals and Legacies*
________________________

"You're pathetic, having a crush on Ella Potter is dumb! Therefore your dumb and a fool! Blood-traitor! Filthy Gryffindor!" Parkinson hissed and shouted as she kicked Draco in the shin.

Draco yelled in pain as he falls to the ground. "At least I'm not a pathetic bitch like you!" He retorted while groaning painfully.

"You're being bold, Malfoy!" Parkinson scoffed angrily as she kicked him again and many more times. He grunted in pain and cowered behind the wall.

"Parkinson, stop harassing Black!" Came from a booming, cold voice behind them.

Draco half expected it to be Ella or Harry since they are the only ones who called him by the surname Black but the cold demeanor and dead voice tell him otherwise.

Parkinson turned around to face the most powerful creature in the world standing in front of her. "Oh, hello Mikaelson! The tribrid freak." She stated in a mocking tone with her annoying shrilling voice.

"Good Evening, Parkinson. It's nice to have a lovely chat with you but I'd rather not. Now, leave before I tear you into pieces." Mikaelson threatened with a petrifying voice that gives chills to whoever hears it.

"Ohh! Your just as pathetic as he is." Parkinson retaliated while pointing at Draco who's sitting by the wall.

"Pathetic? Me? How 'bout I'll show you a few of my tactics." Mikaelson spat furiously and her eyes started turning into the color yellow.

Bloody veins growing under her eyes, her canine expand into spiky ones and her eyes darkened into a blood-thirsty red color. She made a growling sound that made Parkinson's heartbeat quickened and run away like a bloody coward.

Mikaelson changes back to her original facial features and tended to the injured boy. She offered her hand and the boy accepted it gracefully.

"Thanks." He thanked the girl but it was followed by a grunt as he clutches his stomach.

"Your bleeding," Mikaelson commented and look away as he lifted his shirt while his stomach is covered by bruise and blood.

"No shit Sherlock," Draco exclaimed as he carefully pulled down his shirt again and look at the girl who stood behind her.

She still looking away, afraid that she might frighten Black by his vampire's face. "You need to get to the infirmary, Black."

"Yes I know, but why are you calling me Black anyway?" Draco questioned, looking curiously at the girl who's facing the other way.

"Isn't that what you want people to call you?" She hissed in a cold and hard voice, that took a step back at Draco which he didn't know if he should still reply at that.

"Let me take you to the infirmary." Mikaelson continued and sighed as she offered her hand again.

"Umm no thanks, I think I can manage." Draco declined but Mikaelson looks at her and he shriek because of her terrifying look.