845

Chapter 845 The Battle Begins!
This chapter is updated by Wuxia.Blog

[Multi-Dimensional Sky Opening Transportation Device].

Han Xiao felt his heart shake. He was no stranger to this Universal Treasure. This was the Universal Treasure that the Federation of Light had spent a vast amount of resources to forge. It was technology that belonged solely to them. Just like how the Evolutionary Civilization created the Evolution Cube, all civilizations that had reached the level of a Universal Civilization had more or less crafted their own Universal Treasure.

The principles of this item were related to the principles of multi-dimensional projections and appearance. It upgraded an entire fleet to a higher dimension and transported them to their destination before restoring the original dimension of the troops.

In essence, it was like transforming the universe into a flat 2D plane and transforming the troops to be transported into a 3D object. Because the obstructions within a 2D plane were not able to affect a 3D object, the transported object could move about freely on the surface of the 2D plane.

It was extremely difficult for a normal wormhole to emulate the effect of the [Multi-Dimensional Sky Opening Transportation Device], and this technological skill had always been a strategic trump card of the Federation of Light during the exploration era. All their troops had extremely high mobility, and it was frightening in times of war.

By relying on this technology, the Federation of Light fleet had been able to defeat numerous enemies during the exploration era and survive until the new generation.

It naturally had a flaw as well. First, the amount of resources consumed every time it was activated was extremely frightening and increased with the distance of the transportation. Second, it required a long time to charge up. Third, it required extremely precise coordinates for a long-distance transfer. Fourth, [Multi-Dimensional Sky Opening Transportation Device] was large equipment similar to a stargate and would not be transported together with the fleet. Thus, the fleet being sent out would not be able to return via the same method unless they brought another [Multi-Dimensional Sky Opening Transportation Device].

The Federation of Light naturally would not lend their specialty Universal Treasure to the Arcane Church, and they did not have any obligation to help the Arcane Church retreat.

"My goodness, even the Federation of Light had intervened..."

Looking at the descending Arcane Church fleet, everyone in the command room was shocked, and their mood sunk.

Han Xiao had never expected the enemy to work together with the Federation of Light and appear on Planet Lighthouse with special equipment.

The cooperation between the Federation of Light and the Arcane Church was something that was impossible for him to predict, and both parties kept their plans confidential. As such, the dynasty's intelligence net had not been able to gather any news about it.

Tarrokov forecast that the enemy would attack from the outside and thus sent out a large number of battleships, which resulted in the defenses of Planet Lighthouse being empty. Currently, they only had little more than a million battleships. However, the enemy had a few million battleships, and they were right outside the atmosphere.

The situation had immediately swung against their favor, and Planet Lighthouse was now in danger.

The entire control room became silent, and everyone was shocked by the sudden change in the situation.

Tarrokov broke the silence and maintained his cool. "Apart from the fleet blocking EsGod's troops, all other troops are to return immediately. There's no need to keep guard anymore. Inform the forces stationed at the stargates to destroy all stargates. We mustn't let them fall into enemy hands."