◇ XI ◇

(MINSUNG FILLER)

j.one

Min are we still going on our date? You haven't been answering my messages.

Are you mad?

leeno

Hey Hannie I'm sorry I haven't been responding baby. I'm not mad at you I could never be. And of course, we are still going out I would never cancel on you like that.

read

Jisung was bright red. He's never felt like this for someone before, so knowing that someone liked him this much made him feel wonderful.

j.one

I miss you

leeno

I miss you too my love. Would you like to go out now?

j.one

YES

...please

leeno

lol, go get ready my dear.

read

Jisung hurriedly got ready. He wore the outfit he had planned out for almost a week. He knew he had to be quiet while leaving not to attract the attention of the group leader. But luck wasn't on his side.

"Jisung, where are you going?" Chan, who was already standing in front of the boy, asked.

"Out with my friend" Jisung (technically) lied as he tried to pass the older.

As he passed Chan moved back and stood in his way once again "You mean with that boyfriend of yours"

Jisung sighed and tried to pass once again "Chan just leave me alone"

This time Chan let him pass but not without some sort of warning.

"When you get in trouble and a scandal don't say I didn't warn you"

"Im happy Chan! It's my life I will rather be in love with someone than be an idol forever" Jisung shouted as he made his way out.

After that mini argument, Jisung rushed out of the house and to his meeting spot with Minho. Though he was pissed at Chan for being annoying all that went away when he saw the handsome man waiting inside the cafe.

"Hey, Minnie I'm sorry I'm late I was stopped by mister teacher's pet" Jisung rolled his eyes.

"Hello dear it's okay don't worry" Minho smiled lovingly before quickly getting serious "Speaking of which we need to talk it's about Chan"

"God, what did he do this time" Jisung sighed.

"He blocked Felix after all the shit Felix told him. Felix cried cause he honestly believed he and Chan got along" Minho was fuming at the fact that his baby brother was so heartbroken because of some dude.

"Im sorry Minho. Chan Hyung is just super paranoid about losing everything because of a relationship" Jisung tried to explain but he knew Minho was still upset.

The older just let out a sigh "Let's just forget about this and focus on us"

The whole date went perfectly even the stroll they took back to Jisung's dorm was a dream for the younger.

"Hey Jisung before you go in I wanna ask you something" Minho stopped the younger.

"Huh? Yeah, what's up" Jisung asked with a cute head tilt.

"I want to know if... well only if you want to but like do you wanna be my boyfriend" Minho stuttered.

Jisung's heart was racing he's never been asked out before and he likes Minho so of course, he was extremely happy.

"I would love to be your boyfriend Minho" Jisung hugged him.

Minho smiled happily and hugged his now boyfriend back.

"I love you Jisung" He mumbled.

"I love you too" Jisung pulled away and pecked the older's cheek "I have to go in before Chan Hyung has a heart attack"

The newfound couple parted ways. Both boys smiled like idiots to themselves.

------

❤ 8,920 💬0 📥

❤ 8,920 💬0 📥

leeno Finally mine 🔐 ❣

Comments are disabled