Chapter 2

Allie POV
It was him, it was really him, it was really him... It was my ex. We broke up 2 years ago, I haven't dated anybody since then. He was really abusive and he cheated on me a lot, I finally got tired of it and left. I left the state. When me and Zakery were together we lived in California. So I moved back in with my parents in New York City.
Me: "How the fuck did u find me"
Zakery: "I have my ways bitch"
Me: don't you ever call me a bitch" I snapped back at him.
He pulled the car over and slapped my face.
Me: "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU, YOU ASSHOLE!
I got out of the car and ran home, I could hear him laughing in his car. What the fuck am I going to do, he found me after all these years of hiding he finally found me. I was scared, I don't know what he is planning on doing next.
After walking for about 10 minutes, someone ran up to me and tapped me on the shoulder.
Guy: hey
Me: hi
He had a hat and a hoodie on so I couldn't get a glimpse of him face, plus it doesn't help with the sun not being out, ugh stupid rain!
He finally took his hood off and I saw his face. It was him I was really him!
Eminem, Slim Shady, Marshall Mathers III, my fucking idol was standing right in front of me!!
Me: ur Eminem
Eminem: yea I noticed
Me: why are you talking to me, u don't even know me?
Eminem: yea I do
Me: than who am I? I said crossing my arms with attitude
Eminem: you are Allieson Marie Smith, you are 29 and you just moved here to Detroit. I have known you for a very long time.

I was very shocked to what he had to say. Eminem said he knew me, but how?
Me: What to you mean, you have known me for a very long time?
Eminem: come to my house so we can sit and talk
Me: I really can't, I have to get back home and finish unpacking, and plus my phone is about to die and I have no charger with me, sorry but I will just continue waking home, maybe we can talk another time
After I said that I just walked off.
He ran up to me and said "I really need to talk to you, when can I see you again?"

(CONVERSATION CONTINUES IN CHAPTER 3)