Chapter 5

Abby's POV

"Let's go" Hayes said pulling on my arm.

"To?" I trailed off.

"To a place with food" he smiled.

"You had me at food, I'm in let's go" I said, as he grabbed my hand and we walked out the room and into the hall down the stairs and out the door. We ended up at olive garden and we sat and ate.

*after*

We were walking home and Hayes gave me his jacket. We walked past a park and sat for a bit under a tree.

"Abby.." Hayes trailed.

"Yes?" I smiled.

"Uh I don't know how to say this, but uh I'm just gonna come right out and say it" he said taking a deep breath. "I like you" he sighed. "More then friends" he added.

"Hayes I-i uh I can't" I said as I looked into his eyes, his gorgeous blue eyes. He had so much emotion running through them. Hurt, sympathy, and confusion.

"Why?" He barley croaked out.

"Hayes it's just that- that us well we can't I'm sorry" I sighed. He nodded and simply walked away. I just sat there with my hands through my hair. I just pushed it off and walked the opposite way. I just walked had no idea where. I decided to just call liv. She was coming to get me. Once she got here we just walked.

"So what happened?" She asked.

"He likes me" I sighed.

"So that's a good thing" she laughed.

"No it's not" I said. "I like him also but we couldn't be together he's kinda dating Jordan if anyone forgot" I signed once again.

"I think you should go for it" she nudged me.

"I guess" I shrugged.

____________

Well sorry its short it fucking deleted the chapter I wrote..✌