Chapter 4-Fun With New Friends

~~Since you meet all the cast on the side in this chapter I have put up a slideshow.~~

I am thinking of adding a chapter in someone elses point of view. Let me know whos you think I should do one in.

Thanks, Ariel

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I wake up, I am in a room that I have never been in before. Tip toeing down stairs I hear my mom and dad talking to some people I have never met and all the kids from earlier.

“Are you sure that she is your mate Hunter?” Says a woman with dark brown hair.

Sighing, “Yes I am sure. Why would I lie about this?” The guy who was driving the one car said. I guess his name is Hunter.

My mom says, “Did she have time to touch your arm and confirm it? Since she has not shifted yet she might not know but it may also be like everyone else where she can see just by touching their arm, hand basically anywhere.”

My dad looks confused, “You know my father will not like that she is mated to you. I think she should live here with you since I know my father will not take it well that you two are mates. After tomorrow, we will not have to deal with him controlling who is mated to whom.”

Making everyone jump, “Why don’t I put everyone’s wondering to rest?”

I say walking over to whom I just recently found out was Hunter and make him jump a little when I touch his arm. I see what seems like my life all played out for me but what I also see makes me really resent my grandfather. However, I also find out that he is my mate.

“It shows that he is my mate.” I say looking in Hunter’s green eyes.

Then I turn and look at my father, “I do not want to see my grandfather for a VERY long time. Right now I do not even want to call him my grandpa.”

Looking at the ground when I see my dad’s confused and sad face.

“Why? What did you see?” He asks.

Shaking my head, I do not want to relive what I saw but I also know that if I do not tell it may happen.

Looking at my dad, I say, “Not now. I will tell you sooner rather than later. I do not want anyone else getting hurt.”

Saying that I run back to the room where I woke from, close and lock the door.

When I hear multiple feet coming up the stairs, I go to the nearest door that happens to be the closet and I shut the door and hide. Thinking what do I do because I know they will find me.

I hear the voice in my head say, “Put on the hoddie beside you.”

Looking to my right I see a black zip up hoddie and I quickly put it on.

About what seems like an hour the closet door opens.

Hunter jumps, “We thought you left. Have you been hiding in here the whole time?” I nod slowly.

He walks in and extends his hands down for me to grab when I do he pulls me up.

“Are my parents still here?” I ask.

He looks out the door and sighs, “No they left about 20 minutes ago just in case you went home. Though Abby stayed cause, she said she knew you were still here.”

Nodding, “Can you get everyone but your parents in here?” He nods.

A few minutes later, eight other people come into the room.