Prologue part 1

Player was logging into among us desperate to finally win a game

Player: "Ok I will win this time I know it"

He typed in the code for Captains lobby but when he clicked join his vison became all blurry.

Player: "Wh-What whats going on?"

Before he knew it he blacked out.

Sometime later Player started to get his vision back

Player: "What just happened why did I suddenly blacked out? Well now that I'm awake I should see if anyone else is still online"

However Player realized that he wasn't in his room, instead he was in the skeld more acutely in electrical

Player: "Am I actually in the game? But how! how did this happen"

???: "Player is that you?"

Player turned to the voice and saw a yellow crewmate wearing a crown

Player: "Huh Veteran Your here to?"

Veteran: "Yeah I was playing some among us when all of a sudden I blacked out and before I knew it I woke up here"

Player: "Same thing happened to me"

Veteran: "Huh you know Player I think something weird is going on"

Player: "Obviously Veteran, wait if  we were teleported into this game do you think maybe other people were brought here as well?"

Veteran: "You know at first I thought I was the only one here but now that I found you I am starting to think there are others here"

Player: "Well let's see who else is here"

After that Player runs out of electrical to try and find anyone else who was on the skeld

Veteran: "Player wait up  I can't run as fast as you"

Veteran quickly runs after Player to join him

Player and Veteran go east and soon find themselves in storage and see a white crewmate wearing a captains hat and a pink crewmate wearing a sticky note with the word dum labeled on it they seemed to be having a conversation with each other and both look really confused

Player: "Captain, Dum!"

When the two of them heard his voice the turned and saw Player and Veteran looking at them

Captain: "Player! Veteran you guys are here too?"

Veteran: "Yeah we were both playing some among us when we blacked out and woke up here did the same thing happen to you guys"

Captain: "Nope we were playing among us when we all of a sudden fell asleep and woke up here"

Player: "Captain that's basically the same thing Veteran said"

Captain: "No Veteran said you two blacked out I said Dum and I fell asleep"

Dum: "Yeah brother pay attention"

Player: "No that's not what I- you know what never mind"

Captain: "Well anyways I am feeling so much better, at first I was scared when I woke up here but  now that I know that my girlfriend Dum and best friend Player are here with me I now feel a lot better"

Veteran (Sarcastically): "Wow I am really feeling the love here"

Player: "Ok but don't you think we should try to find out what's going on here? Like why are we here"

Captain: "Good point bestie but how do you suppose we do that"

Player: "Well right now I'm going around this place to see who else is here"

Dum: "Maybe someone is in one of those rooms"

Player: "What rooms?"

Dum: "Those ones?"

She points to the south end of the storage and instead of a wall like normal there was a hallway filled with rooms on both sides"

Veteran: "Wait I didn't know they added new rooms to the skeld"

Player: "They didn't Veteran"

Veteran: "Then why do I see a new room"

Player: "Well whoever brought us here must have made a replica of the skeld that is not 100% accurate"

Dum: "Wait you think this is a replica of the skeld and that someone brought us here"

Player: Well this clearly isn't the map we always play on and how else do you explain us being here"

Captain: "I don't know it still seems a bit fishy to me"

Veteran: "Same"

Player (rolls his eye): "Well anyways Veteran let's see if anyone is in one of these rooms"

Player goes to the nearest door

Veteran: "Coming Player"

Veteran quickly follows Player

Thank you all for reading this is my first story here so if you could please tell me how I can improve my writing skills because I want this story to be as best as possible

Next time Player and Veteran continue exploring the skeld and meet more familiar faces