Prologue Part 2

Player: "No one is in this room Veteran how about you?"

Veteran: "No it's empty as well"

Player and Veteran decided to check each of the rooms with Player looking in the rooms on the right side and Veteran looking through the rooms on the left . So far finding no one in any of the rooms.

Veteran: "Dude we checked almost every room in this hall and found no one in them I'm telling you there is no one in then."

Player: "C'mon Veteran we only have a few rooms left to check"

Player goes to the last door on his side of the hall.

Player: "OK I'm checking this one and I'm sure there is someone in here"

He opens the door and like the other rooms previously checked it lacked any inhabitants.

Player: "Dang it that ones empty too"

Veteran: "Why do you insist on checking all these rooms what if there is no one in any of them? We would just be wasting our time?"

Player: "Yeah well what if there is someone in one of these rooms and we miss them because we didn't check all of them. Now please Veteran this is the last room"

Veteran: "Fine but only because this is the last door, but I doubt anyone is going to be in here"

Veteran reached for the door knob but before his hand could reach it he heard a voice on the other side of the door, a voice that was very familiar to him.

???: "Mr. Cheese not again why do you have to jump on the beds of every room we go in?"

Hearing that Veteran immediately stops reaching for the door knob.

Veteran: "Was that..."

Now instead of opening the door and checking who is inside Veteran decided to instead listen to the conversation on the other side something that Player took notice of.

Player: "Veteran what are you doing why aren't you checking that room"

Veteran: "Dude I think someone's in here"

Player: "What really?"

Veteran: "Yeah come listen"

Player goes to the door Veterans at and placing one ear on the door he can here whoever's on the other side.

Mr.Cheese: "But Gentleman I love jumping on the beds didn't you love doing it?"

TheGentleman: "Indeed I did Mr.Cheese when I was a young lad, further more I didn't have the need to jump on 34 different beds!"

On the other side of the room Player and Veteran are still eavesdropping on the conversation 

Player: "Is that?"

Veteran: "TheGentleman and Mr.Cheese? Yup"

Player: "Looks like they've been sent here too."

Back in the room the Gentleman and Mr.Cheese were still arguing.

Mr.Cheese: "Cmon TheGentleman why can't you just lighten up and have some fun?"

TheGentleman: "You know why we can't have fun! Don't you understand how serious this is? We've been send into the skeld against our will and we have no idea how to get out!"

Mr.Cheese: "Oh Gentleman you worry to much I'm sure everything will be fine."

Back to the outside in the hall way the other 2 were hearing about the twos view on the situation.