Episode 6: Samaki

//the scene starts with Nam waking up, Taking a bath, combing her hair and then run off to Bangkok Ramya Universal School with a toast on her mouth.

Nam:*Narrating*"My name is Nam Manee, Age 16 and little sister of Sokudo and step-sister of Shin, I'm a high schooler for most of the time, Mostly hanging out with my friends at school, Though not a fast runner as my brothers, I'm actually the fastest swimmer; Faster than what most Merpeople could. While many would just assume me as just a unassuming high schooler, I'm a member of a Deleter team of Saga of Kaiyo as one of the founding team, I'm always an Elite Class Deleter and a heroine at night despite many screw ups i made"

Nam and her friends(Patricia,Akane,Katherine,Kaew and Hope) attends the Science classroom at 10 AM with Mr. Michael explaining on how to deal with Magnesium Fire with Shin being one to ignite fire, Sokudo and Linda were busy doing experiment on their own, Later the girls were changing for swimming lesson with Kaew sensing that Sokudo is peeping on them from the other room with his Evil-Eye Dragon as he is using an x-ray vision on them but Nam tells her that there's nothing she could do other than to let Shin punish him, Much to Sophie disappointment for inaction against Sokudo while Natsumi doesn't care at all.

//Nam and her friends then swims in the pool while Mason teaches them as Nam swims with her tail along with other merpeople students, Nam changes her lower half back to legs and gets out of the pool after swimming lesson. Shin then emerges from the pool from underwater meditation, Much to Nam's shock.

//The scene cuts to Canteen with Nam and her friends were having a lunch while Natsumi talking to her own friend; Tani Banoki,Tiffany Wanarai and Ruji Thosadilok.

Akane:"Hey Nam, How's your older brother doing? I haven't heard much about this activities"

Nam:"Well, Shin is doing his duty as Deleter as usual and sometime acts as his father stand-in whatever our dad is absent from Thailand but that was just yesterday!"

Hope:"Speaking of your dad, Have you watched the news about him?"

Nam:*waves at the lunch lady*"Mrs. Lunch lady!"

Lunch lady:"Alrighty then"*changes the channel on TV for them*

//The TV changes the channel and shows the news of the Ramya Thailand Prime Minister Apai walking up to his speech tribune followed by his Finance Minister and associates and his rival the President of Siam Republic Ursaren and his guards and associates to talk about the current condition of the fortified capitals and situation of Thailand.

Apai(On TV):"Ladies and gentlemen, As we're brought in to talk about our situation regarding to the Evols roaming on the surface at night. Due the Prime Minister of Lanna Kingdom absent out of the likelihood that we will argue against the Siam Republic, I will take words from him through the notes he sent it to us"

Hope:"There's your dad Nam!"

Kaew:"We hope that he'll do his best"

Apai(On TV):"As you already know, We currently live in inner part of Island City of Bangkok as it stem to where the original place of Bangkok of last decade used to, We choose this design to discourage Evols from swimming into the inner part of Bangkok as they are often not a strong swimmer, It also discourage the Blackbird Children as they don't bother to swim through, However, We're aware of Evol capable of adapting to swim but this is just likelihood. Secondly, It solves the flood problem that used to be our worst fear of the future of Thailand through the Piston Pillar that extend and retract, It is also a bridge from surface to Naroka"

Ursaren(On TV):*laughs*"Ha ha ha ha! That's nothing to our Sky City Apai...We don't have to worry about the swimming Evols!"

Akane:"Do you know him?"