The First Chapter

Hi. My name is Ryan Crendall. When I transferred over from Wizarding Schools of America, I had no clue how it would turn out. I won't say much, but it may have been my best decision yet.

I was fifteen, and I'd always wanted to see England. Seemed like a fun idea. Lots of stuff to do, things to see, so on. We were offered the chance to transfer over anywhere at the end of last year, so I chose to go over there. Only one other person volunteered. I didn't take note of the name though, something I later regretted.

We were to meet our escorts at the airport for a Muggle plane flight. The other transfer would fly later. Funny things, these airplanes. Very bemusing. Personally, I prefer a broomstick. The flight was long. I passed out. When we landed, I was surprised at the way it resembled New York. My escort, an old, balding wizard, took me to a giant building that could only have been King's Cross.

I marveled at the Muggles' architecture. The station was beautiful. Muggles were everywhere, checking watches and power-walking. Looking at the signs, I saw PLATFORM 9 and PLATFORM 10. At this point, I was utterly confused. Luckily, my escort wasn't.

There was a small barrier between Platform 9 and 10. It seemed there was a crowd of people around it. My escort led me up to the barrier, and through it....

...where I bumped right into a small, skinny, black-haired and green-eyed boy in a blue sweatshirt. He turned around to face me. "Oh, I'm sorry! I'm just gonna... go right through here..." I must have sounded really American, 'cause he looked back at me strangely. That's when I noticed the lightning bolt scar on his forehead. "Oh, come on! I hate it when people do the double take! Who are you anyway?" said Harry Potter.

Authors Note

Hey guys! I'll start off by saying I'm not sorry for my first cliffhanger. Maybe you'll get angry like good readers too. I digress. I want to introduce myself. I am Madrigal1230, (not) Resident Writer! I am a guy who wants to let out my ideas here so bear with me. Thanks for reading!

-M1230