INTRO

Hi,so in this part I am just going to tell you the charecters

Charecters-
Arya-She is a 24 year old girl who lives in mumbai with her parents and her elder sister. She is a youtuber with 6 million subscribers. She has huge crush on bhuvan.

Shreya-Arya's bestfriend. They both work on the same channel. She also lives in mumbai with her parents. They are bestfriends since childhood. Has crush on ashish.

Bhuvan bam- Isko kon nai janta but bata deti hu , he is the India's biggest youtuber with 18 million subscribers. Bestfriend of ashish. And he is 25 year old.

Ashish chanchlani- He is also big youtuber of India. Ofc bestfriend of bhuvan.

Prajakta koli- She is also a big youtuber with 8 million subscribers.

Nischay Malhan- Triggu bhaiyya😂. Is a youtuber with 10 million subscribers. And bestfriend of Arya.

Carryminati- Good  friend of Arya and shreya.
Isko jo koi bhi nahi jaanta kya kar rahe ho life mein🤦🏻‍♀️

Slayy Point Wale- Abhuydaya & Gautami are youtubers with 4 million subscribers.

Mythpat- Mithilesh is also youtuber he has 8 million subscribers he is bestfriend of nischay.

These are all the charecters more charecters will be introduced as the story goes on.
Byee.🤗