The Meeting

You awoke with a start. You moved your hand over your big boobies, placing it on your heart.

"Why would i have a dream like that about Spoingus?" You wondered. You had never had such a dream, but.... Maybe you had, hidden feelings for Spoingus and-

You shook your head rapidly, placing your head in your hands. This was too much for the morning.

A loud knock on the door made you look up. "Come in," you said, your beautiful cute sexy UwU voice echoing through the walls of your den.

Your best friend, Quackity, came in. "Cmon Y/N, we have to go. The Alphas assistant is making an announcement, I heard its about a partner."

A light blush spread across your cheeks at the mention of the Alpha. Spoingus was the alpha... they were so amazing, and strong, and muscular and attractive...

"Hello? Earth to Y/N?" Q said. You looked up, mumbling a quick sorry and dressing into your gothic shorts and shirt and thigh highs and your golden heart locket your mother gave you before she and your dad died. You walked out, talking to Q as you headed to the Alphas rock. Spoingus stood on top of it, behind Niki, Spoingus' assistant. She looked around.

"Is everyone here?" Niki asked. Everyone said yes. "Alright. So im here today to announce that in two days, Spoingus will decide on their future significant other that they will make alpha pups with."

Your heart skipped a beat.