BTS as that one family-friend

BTS as the one family-friend who's really hot and you have to spend summers with

JIN:

Jin acts like an older brother, but with that face, you've always liked him as more. He would always have the stuff you forgot to pack. Toothpaste? He'll pull out one and shake his head because how many times are you gonna keep forgetting the toothpaste. There was even that one time when you both had to share a room during that one summer trip in Dubai. It was you, him, and his sister. And he sleeps ever so peacefully, you can't help but watch. But let's not forget that time you forgot to pack some bras and he let you borrow his thick hoodie for the rest of the trip.

YOONGI:

YOONGI:

This guy, you hate him. You always want to ditch the trip once your parents mention that he's coming. For someone you've been sharing a room with for seven years, he never bothered to make a conversation with you. Trust, you've tried for three summers and he wouldn't dare to even look at you. He's hard to make friends with, and an even harder roommate.

"I hate you, just so you know," you tell him as you sit next to him in the van.

"Likewise, y/n," he replied.

And you turn aggressively, wanting to punch the life out of him. This time though, he pulls out a granola bar out of his pocket and threw it on your lap. He must've heard your mom rushing you out of your room to get ready that you didn't have time for breakfast.

That's the first smile you two shared.

NAMJOON:

He's all business. You're the party person. He pretends he likes having you around but you can sense that he doesn't. He exits the room once you enter, he puts in his earphones once you get in the car rides. And you can't put your finger as to why he dislikes you so much. Sure, you pretend to be unbothered but the passive aggressiveness in the room is so hard to ignore. That's always the case with him. You've always tried to appease him, but you'd catch him roll his eyes at everything you do and when he catches you staring, he'd smile like a politician.