Joining the Crew

Outside Movie:
Interviewer: "Wow, i didnt know it was that deep. But you made it!"
Beth: "I did, i did."
Interviewer: "Well did you ever talk to your sister before you went out there, or to The Rock at anytime before you had to come out there with the guys?"
Beth: "Well Rocky, no i will admit, but me and my sister did talk. It wasnt too heated but i was upset that she would scare me like that on my first day...

Inside Book:
Earlier today was kinda rough, but in a few minutes i will be going out to the ring with my sister and DX. I am currently in the room alone right now until Jo and her friends walk in the room with one of the staff.

"Hey kid, we go out in just a few so make sure to get ready."-Triple H

I nod yes. And grab my water bottle to drank. For a quick second it's really quite, until she walks in...with Jo. Ugh seriously.

"Hey boys."-she says seductivly.
"Heeeyyy."-they all say back.

Joan then walks in and pushes past Sable with some force. Sable then gets annoyed and is about to leave, but then she saw me.

"Well hello there."-she says taking her steps towards me. I dont say anything.
"What, we dont talk anymore?"
"She hasn't talked since she got here."-out pointed Jo, we all laughed because we knew what she meant.

I guess in DX, it's the key to getting what you want around here. Except that only goes for the women of d•generates. The silent treatment to haters is the key.
Sable then just rolled her eyes and walked away, finally she gone. See Jo turns to me and hands me something in a large bag.

"Here. Go put this on."

Without looking into her eyes, i grab the bag and go into the next small room. As i do she grabs my arm and tries to whisper to me.

"Not right now." I pause and look behind her, they pay more attention. "There's too many ears." They roll their eyes and look away.

I laugh on the inside but it's everything in me not to punch someone un the face on the outside. After a few more seconds of awkwardness, i move over to the next room.
I open the bag to see what i wear to the ring, and wow. What i said earlier about keys, yeah looks like i'm gonna be having some bright keys around here, and that only goes for one women of D•Generation•X.

Inside Movie:

Here i am, once again. Feeling lost, but now and then the music played through out the arena. For tge first time in my early career i am walking down the same ramp other legends walked on, it feels great. But with DX on the line, it's no regular entrance.