I want to meet us

FLASHBACK SCENE
      "Leylaaaa!!"'
       "Efendim Serkan Bey!!!" Leyla ran in like a hurricane
      "Can you call Selin Hanim please in the main office?"
      Leyla's face turned sour but went to complete serkan's orders nonetheless
In a about five minutes Selin came in nearly just as Leyla ran a few moments ago, a smile and a "loving" look in her eyes. At this very moment he noticed Eda's demeanor changed drastically and she tried discreetly  to finish her work with Murat so as to be able to go to her office upstairs as soon as possible. So that means that he should hurry up before she is gone
       "Askiiiiiiim, how could I help you?"
       Even Serkan cringed at this.He took a deep breath because he knew what was coming and said:
      "Selin, I want to stay alone for a while"
       Selin's face changed more colours than the colours they had in display for painting the walls, which he made him think that he must enrich  Art's Life colour catalogue.
       "WHAAAAT?!?!? Serkan ne diyorsun?!?!? (Serkan What are you talking about?)"
       "Selin I need some time to think."
       "Time to think WHAT? You thought for TWO MONTHS when we were in Denmark!!!!"
        "Selin bak-"
         " Tamam!Tamam!!! You want some time to think tamam I understand. You will sit in the afternoon and take all the time to yourself and I will bring in some food and wine and-"
         "No Selin you don't understand, I would like to cancel the wedding and stay alone"
        " TO CANCEL WHAAAAAAAATTT"
If Selin was pissed before, now to say that she was enraged was an understatement. She screamed hysterically without caring about the whole office that before Serkan’s words was pretending to not pay attention on the ongoing conversation between their boss and the PR manager and just continue working but now they were fully engrossed on the fight leaving the pretenses outside the door. Eda was transformed into an ice statue having lifted her head up from the computer to which she was standing behind and looking at the spectacle in front of her awed. Something didn’t click. Serkan wasn’t the type of mixing his personal with his professional life nor he was fond of dealing with his personal affairs under the whole company’s eye. Well, he did propose to Selin in front of anyone in order to hurt me and pass the message of not wanting to do anything with me though, she thought bitterly. Wait, what that’s the reason? What if he publicly says all of those, what if he breaks up with Selin for the very same reason? To pass a message to me? To show me the green light? The thought on its own made Eda see the world again with different, warmer colors. Eda sakin! Sakin!  Don’t fill your heart with empty hopes kiz, sakin! But then, her eyes met Serkan’s. He was looking at her, his eyes filled with sadness and… sorry. But also hope. And he was looking straightly at her. Not Selin. Not anyone else in the room.  Her. Only her. As he did at the worst night of her life. The night when she felt her heart drowning in the depths of the oceans. The night when the wings they have made together were crashed and taken out of her chest. The night when Serkan pushed her away and proposed to Selin, while looking at her straight in the eyes. But now, today, he was again looking at her. But not to hurt her as he did since he came back but to alleviate her pain a little. To start putting little by little salving cream on the wounds he caused. 
    Serkan forced his eyes away from her and he turned to Selin his eyes lacking the sadness, sorry and hope to Eda but full of determination.  He cut short Selin’s screaming and shrieking and said:
           “Selin, I can’t keep this engagement going. It will keep hurting you, me and others that don’t deserve it. I can’t keep pretending everything is fine when it is not. I survived a plane crash. I am suffering from amnesia. I don’t remember the last 18 months of my life and I can’t keep pretending that those months, what happened and who I was in those months didn’t occur.  Please, respect this.”
    And with that he turned to his feet and after he instructed his team who was shamelessly watching the displaying fight to return to their tasks he went to his office and closed the door to Selin’s face. Selin, that by that time there was smoke coming out of her ears and nostrils and her face has managed to turn a shade of red darker even than her lipstick, let out a scream in front of his closed door and stride straight to Eda and pointing at her she spitted :
“ Don’t you dare think you are even close to winning”
Eda raised an eyebrow and advanced closer to her and said
“Well, to me he isn’t an trophy to win to begin with, but looks like you are loosing even without competition. Dikkat et Selin, the end is near.”
“ Oh Edacim, I would give you the same advice, cause YOUR end is near. I am nowhere near over. Don’t you even think about trying to get close to him and confuse him-“
“Like you did?” Eda was smirking by now whereas Selin was this close to grab her from her hair and throw her out of the company herself.
“I repeat to you to make it super simple cause you don’t seem to grasp it quickly-“
“ Says the woman who runs after a man who clearly doesn’t love you for years, manipulates him away of his fiancé and still doesn’t get the message after he dumps her again for the second time, despite being the only woman he remembers.”
“ WATCH YOUR MOUTH AND DON’T YOU DARE TRY GET CLOSE TO HIM OR ELSE-“
“ OR ELSE WHAT?  Selin, don’t you dare to raise your voice to me again and watch YOUR mouth and YOUR behavior cause be sure you won’t be able to deal with the consequences. NEVER, and I repeat NEVER forget that I am a partner here too, a bigger partner that you and you MUST deal me with RESPECT. Look it up in the dictionary, it doesn’t seem to be familiar with the word and its meaning.”
     And with that she too turned on her heel, walking proudly with her head high to her office while her heart was feeling that the new era she was feeling she and Serkan was entering, has been officially established.  Selin, on the other hand, screamed one more time and she stormed towards her own office to think how to handle this breakup and her next steps. What both of them didn’t know was that a pair of green eyes was watching their fight from the CCTV system a proud smile on his face and fire coming out of his eyes that what his suspicions after his findings were confirmed more and more by the day.
END OF THE FLASHBACK

    “I thought you said that something that is not work related is to not be shared between us”
    “ Yes but I just described you some of our most romantic memories together”
   “Yes but these memories should have been of my knowledge “
    “Yes but they aren’t cause you have amnesia Serkan and now there is only me to remember them so they are mine from now on”
     “NO THEY ARE NOT BECAUSE I AM A PART OF THEM”
      “NO YOU ARE NOT BECAUSE YOU SAID YOU AREN NOT THAT MAN YOU ARE NOW!!!! YOU SAID YOU DON’T KNOW THAT SERKAN BOLAT, THAT ALL OF THOSE THINGS ARE SACMA SEYLER AND THAT YOU DON’T WANT TO KNOW THEM!!!!!!”
     “MAYBE NOW I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THEM BECAUSE I DON’T THINK THEY ARE SACMA SEYLER BUT ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THINGS I HAVE EVER EXPIERIENCED AND WANT TO KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO BE THAT MAN!!!!”
As the words left from his mouth with one single breath, Eda felt her own be stuck on her throat. She blinked several times to clear her head and try to confirm that what she just heard was real. That Serkan was really here
       "Is-is this the reason why you broke up with Selin last week?"
        "Don't make this, he gestured between them with his hands, about Selin. This is something different, unique, much bigger than anything else regarding our personal life. The reasons that I broke up with Selin is another matter."
       Eda had to shake her head to be sure that wasn't one of the many other dreams she had over the night. Maybe someone
    "What's the reason of this game then?"
Serkan sighed deeply and tried to muster up the courage he knew he need
     "Look- Eda, ahhh this is gonna be hard, I am gonna try to be as open as I can. I- I am sorry for all the harsh things I- I said to you" His eyes welled up as he recalled all of the times he mocked her and their love. He took a deep breath to try to contain his tears, he has never cried in front of a woman, in front of a human in general for years, which to be honest he wasn't very sure if he included the 18 months he doesn't remember and if somebody took into consideration his character, rudeness and harshness all in and her character,  naivety goodheartedness and impulsiveness in, he was more than sure that he has managed to hurt her feelings before and that this shuttered his heart and left this continuing burning feeling, the feeling that he was trapped in a box with no exit, in darkness with no oxygen to breathe before.
      ".... I am sorry for all the harsh things I said to you, all the times I belittled you and our relationship, a-all the times I pushed you away do harshly and didn't acknowledged your help an-and your support-"
      By now his face was strained with tears he couldn't hold, his eyes red and his breathing shallow. Eda, while couldn't restraint her own waterfall of emotions along with her tears, grasped his hand and caressed it lightly to help him get it all out, to be his rock that helped him not to be stuck there to move forward, to be his well trusted star that is the guide and the companion to his new ventures. She wiped his tears under his beautiful eyes that one of their looks made her legs feel like jelly. He lifted his head from their joined hands and looked at her eyes. Her red almond shaped eyes that mirrored his own gave him the courage he needed and a strange sense if serenity to his heart that he never knew he craved.
      "I am sorry, I am so sorry Eda I AM SORRY!"
       She took him in her arms and they both cried like babies as he was saying sorry over and over again, her making calming circles on his back to soothe him. When he calmed down a bit he grasped her hand again and with his other he touched her face, turning it in order for their eyes to lock . He took a deep breath and continued:
       " I am sorry and if you want I want you to give me a chance to make it right. Eda, I may not be the man I was but I want to meet this man. To meet us. To get to know him. To get to know us. And only you can help me do it. Will you help me? Will we start over?"

So that was the end of this chapter. What do you think? What will Eda listen to?Will Serkan knock on her heart's door? If so, will she open the door to her heart? Please don't pay attention to the grammatical and spelling errors. I hope you are well, happy and healthy!! See you in the next chapter!!!
P.S: Happy one year anniversary of Sen Çal Kapimi!!! This chapter is dedicated to this anniversary!!!