The Baby

DESCRIPTION: this one is a pregnancy story. so it's iann x y/n, but a wifey. okay!!

Y/n POV:

i've been up since 4 throwing up. Iann my husband has been trying to help me and shit but i'm scared that it's not the flu and it's something else...

"babe, i'm going to CVS to get candy" i was completely lying but iann didn't have to know that:)

"okay baby, i'm going to landons house for a little bit i'll be back in like 2 hours?" i nodded then left to CVS.

when i got there i instantly went to the front desk "hey, do y'all have pregnancy tests?" the lady nodded and told me to follow her.

she brought me to the tests, i bought 2 so i have 4, i went home and took all 4 the tests just to be positive if i'm pregnant or not.

i called my bsf Max and told her to come over. apparently she was alr at my house which was weird i didn't notice it but whatever.

"sooo y/n are you gonna check?" i shock my head no "i'm scared" just then i heard a knock on the bathroom "baby you okay?" "yea i'm good" i thought he left "max can u please check the tests, i'm to scared to see if i'm prego or not" then i heard a loud thud "WHAT" that came from the other side of the door.

"babe-" i was cut off by iann barging into the bathroom. max already had the tests flipped over "OH. MY. GOD." she yelled then handed me all the tests, tears welled up in my eyes.

iann came over to look, "omg babe" he gave me a disappointed look then completely switched "WERE GONNA BE PARENTS!!!" i laughed at his excitement, got up and hugged him.