Part 14

~4 months later~

Naruto yelled and cursed as the nurses were crying for how funny his insults were.
Sasuke groaned as Narutos grip on his hand seemed to be trying to get tighter the more time passed.

Come on Naruto! Ino yelled and laughed.

Babies cries could be heard soon after and Ino gave one of the nurses the blonde baby.

A beautiful baby boy, Ino said happily and Naruto smiled.
Now for the second child, Sasuke groaned in despair. Did you just groan? Yes it must be so hard when you aren't the one pushing a HUMAN OUT!! Naruto yelled and everyone laughed as Sasuke sighed. Your bre-, he started but Naruto didn't let him finish. If you don't want to go through your poor hand being hurt for a little bit then don't get me pregnant for the third time, Naruto growled and Ino smirked.

Hanakos coming Naruto! She announced as one of the nurses held Hikaru.
Naruto began to push and screamed out being tired didn't help with pushing a second child out. Oh my god, Sasuke breathed and the nurses giggled.

In half of the time a second babies crying could be heard and Naruto flopped back onto Sasuke. The raven wiped his tears away and Naruto whimpered in pain.

The second nurse came back with Hanako in a pink blanket and they gave Naruto both of them.
The blonde smiled happily and was grateful at least one of his children had his hair color.

Hanako and Hikaru.., Ino started. Uchiha-Uzumaki, Naruto said and Ino smiled. Didn't want Daiki left out right? She asked and Naruto nodded.

I'll come back to get them later, she said and dimmed the lights before walking out with the nurses.
I wonder if they have your eyes like Daiki, Sasuke whispered.

And just one que Hanako opened hers ever so slightly to smile brightly and grab Sasukes finger.

Hanako does, Naruto whispered and looked at his other baby boy.
Hikaru gave a giggle like sound and opened his to show gemmed blue eyes.

Ok so Daiki and Hanako have my hair but Hikaru is your mini copy? Sasuke said not seeing how that works. Blue eyes must be the strong gene, Naruto joked and Sasuke chuckled, shaking his head.