Chapter 1

POV Jhenè Aiko

I wake up to my my alarm, the sun is blaring through the crystal clear windows. Hesitantly I get up and go to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I take my wrap off and let my bob fall freely. I head to Namiko's room to wake her up. Since my sister moved back to cali a few weeks ago I was going to have her watch Nami. Since I have to record the video for "Post To Be" with Chris and Omarion.

Me: Nami wake up baby *moving her hair from her face*

Nami: *Yawning* yes mommy *rubbing her eyes*

Me: Come on Baby *picking her up* don't you want to see auntie Mila *as i sat her down in the bathroom*

Nami: I get to see Auntie Mila? *she yells excitingly while brushing her teeth*

Me: Yes baby! Now finish up and come downstairs for some breakfast.

I head downstairs towards the kitchen and open the refrigerator to see what we have. I decide to make some pancakes and eggs. As I finish making the pancakes, I pour Nami a cup of apple juice. As soon as sit down Mila texts me.

Mila- Hey sis, you still dropping Nami off over here or you want me to pull up?

Me- Nah I'll bring her it's on my way. Be there in a few she's about to eat breakfast.

I head to the end of the staircase and yell "Nami! Baby! Come down and eat so we can go see Auntie!" The next thing I hear is little feet racing down the stairs. My phone dings as I hand Nami her plate.

Mila- Ouuu you know I love your cooking! Save me a plate!

Me- Ok 😂 I already knew you'd ask fatass...smdh

After Nami finishes eating and I make Mila's plate. I rush to get Nami dressed and head to my room to throw something on. I put on a black crop top with some black jeans and red jays. I grab Mila's plate, my keys, and rush to get in the car. I drop Nami off with my sister and hug them both before I pull off. I head to the studio, as I park I see Chris and Royalty walking to the door. I get out and head inside where I hug my baby Royalty. Chris looks at me weirdly before giving me a little friendly kiss and hug. Goodness he's so fucking fine, the things I woul-GCO
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay 20 votes for another chapter and tell me if you like it in the comments.