Chapter 3

Omarion's POV

As we are shooting the video I notice that Chris keep giving Jhené these glances like he was eyefucking her. You might think I'm a lil jealous or whatever but you're confused. Jhenè is like a true sister to me so I'm really protective over her. I would never ever let Chris even think about getting with Jay. Don't get me wrong, Chris, he's my boy but he's a straight player. I'm not just saying all this because Jhenè had my niece, I just don't want her to end up hurt. But back to now, I happen to glance over at Jhenè and see her doing the same damn thing. As soon as we finish the shoot, I pull her over to the side.

Me : Jhené what were you doing during the shoot? And DON'T be a smartass, you know what im talking about.

Jhené : *blushes and smiles* I don't what you're even talking about. And even if I did why do you care?*in a harsh tone*

Me : Why do I care? What do you mean bro? *in a hurt tone* Jay you know you've always been a sister to me with and without Nami. I just don't want to see you end up getting hurt!

Jhené: First of all, I love you like a brother too and I appreciate you looking out for me. But I can take care of myself! And second who said that I was doing anything with Chris. I know who and how he is. Look I know you care about me but I don't need you in my business like you're my dad *looking me dead in his eyes in the most serious tone*

Me: Look sis...I - I'm- I'm sorry. Ok? I just... nevermind, just forget about it *feeling defeated as I walk away*

Jhené POV

After the shoot, once everybody leaves I stay back and think how me and Omarion's talk. I was definitely being super bitchy to him and there was no reason. I feel so bad so I grab my stuff, keys, and head over his house. As I pull up, I take the key he gave me when he first bought the house. I open the door, head in, and at that very moment I regretted it.