Chapter One: Worry

Hello everyone!

This is my first time writing a story but I hope this will catch some attention, will enjoy to improve as I go :) There is S4 Spoilers!! so please keep that in mind! anyways I hope you enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Marinette's POV*

On that day...

It felt like a weight of bricks layed on my back..

It all started on a warm Wednesday..

"Okay class make sure you read chapters 6-12 of the novel we are reading! We have a quiz next week!" Miss Bustier exclaimed.

*Kids start to walk out of the class*

I was staring at Adrien as he started to leave with Nino. Alya noticed me staring like always. We laughed it off since it happens so often. We started to leave school and that was that. I went in my room and started to greet all the kwamis as I am the guardian.

Later that day Shadowmoth had akumatized another victim of his.

I transform into ladybug and set off to go find this akumatized victim,"I have a message from chat?" "Hey bugaboo, Mr. Pigeon is back, better get here quick", I huried to get on the scene.

As I went to go get on the scene, I saw a strange figure that looked like neither Chat noir or Mr. Pigeon, a taller, purple/grey outfit, then I realized...

It was him?! Shadowmoth!? How and why was he here, at first I was just thinking it was another illusion, but it looked to real to be an illusion, even if it were an illusion what good would it be, he wasn't exactly on the Mr. Pigeon scene, trying to trick us wouldn't do any good. He was still a long way away from me, I don't think he had noticed me. I hid behind a wall and immediately warned Chat noir, hoping he hadn't gotten in the way of Shadowmoth, "Chat noir. I have spotted Shadowmoth, I could be seeing an illusion but I really do have a feeling that it might be him! Please hold off Mr. Pigeon while I try to figure out what to do with Shadowmoth!"

I begin to panic but try to stay calm, there could be many things I can do right now, but it would be pretty dangerous to try anything without the whole group of superhero's here, it seems that since now he has the power of the pecock he is stronger and can control senti-monsters, he can easily control one from the place he shields his wearabouts, so why show now and in the open like this?!

I was starting to get worried, I had no update from Chat noir, I check the news about the new akuma villian since I didn't know where I should be right now, when I see that Chat noir is not fighting Mr. Pigeon. I was so confused and even more scared than I was before. He was causing destruction to paris, Mr. Pigeon had a pigeon senti-monster and was causing even more destruction then he normally would be making. I couldn't stand it any longer, more and more destruction was happening and I couldn't just stand by, without Chat noir fighting back Mr. Pigeon and he had not answered one of my messages I have been sending him I was worried, where the heck would he be!? why disappear at a time like this?! I had to go stop this destruction, Shadowmoth was the least of my worries at that moment..

I went to the scene and finally caused a stop to this. I pull out my lucky charm and managed to stop him. I throw my lucky charm into the air and everything goes back to normal.. except Chat noir wasn't with me still.

I start to call, message, I did whatever to get in some sort of connection with him, but no answers, it's like he completely disapeared, I needed to re-charge, so I quickly went to hide and I re-charged and went back out to see what's going on with Chat noir. I had to be careful, Shadowmoth could've still been out there somewhere. Chat noir's disapearence had me worried, he could've just went away for some other reason but he usually always answers my calls and messages, but he hadn't answered mine at all. why had he suddenly fled like this, did this have to do with something about Shadowmoth! Even so I still didn't want to worry like that. Still in the back of my mind I had a feeling it had something to do with Shadowmoth.. what if something had happened.

I went off to go look to see if Shadowmoth was still at the same area he was at before. he wasn't anymore and there was no sign.. of chat... I was worried sick, panicing, whe.. where did he.. go..

I couldn't be out there as ladybug anymore, I went home. As I got to my room, my mind just kept thinking and thinking, before I would've just been mad or angry, why would he leave, but the fact that Shadowmoth was out there.. what could this of meant. all the kwamis started to ask, I started to panic and cry, I fell to the floor, I was tremdously worried something had gotten to Chat noir. he would never leave a battle like that, and especially not without an answer to my messages or calls, I couldn't think of any reason why.. why!

The kwamis tried to comfort me, but in the end I couldn't sleep that night...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------