Chapter 2

I arrived at school and felt my phone vibrating and I saw it was a text from Lexi.

Lexi: Hey Ellie! I have some bad news... :(
Me: What's up Lex?
Lexi: Im not going to school today
Me: WHAT!!! Why?!??!!?!?!??!??
Lexi: My idiot brother decided to stay in at home cause its the first day of school and my parents were out late...
Me: Lex!!! You can't leave me her alone on my first day! You know why you can't...
Lexi: I know cause of Tyler but ill come Tommorow I promise and good luck! Later Ellie
Me: Ughh I hate you and later Lex
Lexi: You love me and you know it... You can't afford to hate me even if u could you wouldn't...
Me: I hate it when your right! See ya

I finished texting Lexi and put my Phone away in my pocket. While I set my backbag down and my computer, I see all these new faces. Wow I never thought I will see new people again since all the classrooms are full but I guess the school made some exceptions or some students left from last year. I went to check the board in which classroom I was and what people I was with this year, God I hope it's when Lexi and Sam but I wouldn't want Tyler there cause it would be so awkward
and a dead silence but I still like him
But I'm pretty sure his over me since he hasn't talked about us ever since my parents broke us up... As I check the board I see I'm in 10-2 with Mrs. Meredith Chesterfield, Ughh no not with her! I hate that teacher, she is so serious and gets angry all the time, plus she's evil unlike her daughter which is in the same grade I am is not... Me and Lexi call her the "Witch of Snow White" cause she is that evil and so the torture begins today. While I try to ignore the fact that I'm with her, I check my classmates. I see Sam and other guys which I used to hang out with but not anymore now but we're still friends not as close as last year but we've managed to stay in touch and I scroll the bottom of the list and I don't see Lexi anywhere so I Check the other list and I don't see her there either but the person I do see is Tyler and I stare at his name for a moment and begin to experience some flashbacks...

Flashback
Tyler and I are walking by the park
With some friends but suddenly he pulls my arm when nobody is looking at us while they're busy talking about God knows what. He brings me to the swing sets and he takes a sharpie out of his blue jacket which it isn't weird at all pulling a sharpie in his pocket or the facts that he brings a sharpie and he starts writing on my hand and then tells me to not look on what he wrote and I didn't bother to ask why cause his always like this...
"Tyler what could you have wrote on my hand this time", I say smiling and blushing a little. He laughs a little bit smiling then he says " Well I guess your gonna have to find out when I tell you to and by the way it's a surprise so don't spoil it by looking alright?" He says looking deep into my eyes and I nod. Once we left the park and dropped our friends, Tyler smiles at me cause we are alone in the car with my parents
Which they have no idea that we are dating or what is going on. Although we haven't had are first kiss yet cause I
don't know if I'm ready yet but Tyler understands. As we dropped off Tyler at his house, he whispered to my ear " I love you" and kissed my cheek. I was feeling fluttery and began to blush.
"Me too" I said to him and he smiled.
"Now you can look" he says and waves goodbye. And I smile again then I look what he wrote in my hand and it said " Tyler James Posey loves you forever my princess" I begin to scream out loud not realizing that my parents were in the car and they look at me confused. And I just hide myself and pretend to play with my phone when I really was thinking about Tyler and what he wrote on my arm. In my mind I was thinking
" God I love him so much"

Flashback was over and then I felt somebody touch my shoulder, hoping it wasnt Tyler cause that would be so random, but when I turn around it was Nicole, she's my best friend but were not so close now but still we talk and tell each others secret and stuff. She has braces now, she's wearing a shirt that says " Keep Calm and Love One Direction" in black, some skinny jeans and black boots. She highlighted her hair blonde and she's a brunette but it fits her well. She hugged me tight almost letting me out of air and she was screaming very loudly cause of seem me. So we talked for a bit and then I left to go to my class. As I was walking to the class, I accidentally bumped to this girl who I've never seen before so I was guessing she was new.
"I'm so sorry I didn't see you" I said to her.
"It's okay, Im Megan by the way but people me "Meg" and you are? She said to me smiling though I thought she would be more rude or get mad at me for getting in her way but she turned out to be the opposite. "I'm Ellen but my friends call me Ellie" We both laugh at the same time. It's very nice to meet you Ellen" she says and goes into the classroom. I go inside too and see Sam there, I walked towards him and hugged and I was very glad to see him as he hugged me back as well. I sat next to him and I didn't notice that Meg was next to me and she looked at me surprised."Hey nice to you again! Are you following me?" She said sarcastically laughing. "Yeah I'm following but it's a coincidence were in the same classroom don't you think?"She busrts out laughing and me too. Then she's says " Haha touché" she says winking at me. Then we begin talking and then we became friends.

A few hours later everyone was in the classroom and the teacher told me to shut the door. As I went to shut it, I shut it into someone's face, oh my god! As I went to open it and with a face of embarrassment, everyone was laughting. As I went to apologize and help him up I said " I'm so sorry, God I'm so clumsy, Are you okay? He was turned back to me so I couldn't see who it was. I helped him and when he turned around to say if he was okay, he was shocked and so was I. It was Tyler.........
I felt that my heartstop for a second and all those memories came back to me.