someone special

BETSY'S P.O.V
we were in the hotel's bar with the new boyband, someone has caught my eye but I can't fall for him, I've got charlie, and it's like what Parisa said, we could brake up the band, and that can't happen, we have our future ahead of us.
tonight we planned to all go out to a restaurant in town, but I had to learn their names. I know there's a casey, and a James, I'm not sure about the rest though. casey keeps staring at me, he whispers things in, I think jake's, ear. I cant work out what he said, but I definitely heard my name.

when we went into our rooms, me and parisa shared one, and mikey and charlie shared one, I'm upset I'm not with charlie, but it's nice to have some good old and proper petsy time.
"what do you think of the boyband?" p asked.
"yeah, they seem nice" i said.
"don't fall for any of them" p said in a motherly tone, "they're nice guys but you have charlie, and I saw you looking at him."
"what, who?" I said as if I had no idea what she was talking about. but p knows me too well, it like she can read my mind, she gave me the look (a/n if you know what I mean)
"alright," I admitted, "but I can't fall for him p, but he's so nice.."
"no buts missy" (a/n lol) "you barely know him and it's going to stay that way until we work hard and perform for louis!"
I agreed and carried on applying my make-up and p curled my hair.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you like this and sorry it just BB's PoV but that's how I roll😎 and sorry for the lame titles😂