Your Usual Field Trip

Everyone came back.

Three months after the Blip schools opened again.

But someone didn't come back:Peter Parker.

When schools started, many students and teachers questioned each other why the top student of Midtown High didn't come back after the "Blip." They asked his friends, MJ and Ned Leed. But to their utter surprise, they didn't know either. A month later, the story of the battle was published:

"It has been confirmed that Tony Stark woke up and started physical therapy for still an unknown injury. His wife, Pepper Stark, released a statement about the last battle in the name of the fighting Avengers, with the support of Wakanda:"The Avengers, with outside help, succeeded retrieve the Infinity Stones and bring back our family and friends in an event called "The Blip." The female newscaster read the statement which showed on the screen. "Wakanda's army, its allies, Dr Strange, the Avengers, Spiderman, The Guardian of the Galaxy, Asgard, Peter Parker, the Winter Soldier, and so many more helped in the battle to defeat Thanos and to bring back half of the universe. We request in their name to let them rest after the battle. My husband, Tony Stark, and his intern, Peter Parker, were the worst injured and are currently recovering, and we request to let them keep their privacy."

And this is how Midtown High School and the world found out about Peter Parker.

"Before getting any complaints about a civilian in a war zone, especially an underage, we want to put a special note that Peter Parker was in the facility before the first Blip, and that why he showed up in a war zone when he came back. In addition to that, Spiderman was close to Peter Parker and took care of his safety, especially when it costed him his."

When revealing that content, with many pictures(photoshops), his friends started to snoop about Peter's whereabouts to find out about their friends' health, and what they found shocked them both.

-&-

"Alright, just calm down." Mr Harrington said to his class, trying to calm the students down while knowing there are 5 minutes left to lesson before the end of the day comes. "There are still 5 minutes left. I bet you all want to hear where the special trip is!" yelled Mr Harrington, which silenced the whole class for his luck.

"Alright, finally. As you all probably know, the Avengers' compound in the upstate got destroyed in the last battle. As a result, when Tony Stark woke up, he built it again. This time, the compound isn't the home only for the Avengers but one of SI's business buildings and a museum. Many schools got special treatment and won an elite trip there. Thanks to your last records in last year's finals, our school won too."and the class got louder than ever before. "Now, the trip is going to be on Monday next week, so please remember to bring the permission slip with you till then, or you won't be able to come!" Mr Harrington tried to shout above the students' yelling and the ringing bell.

-&-

The bus, as usual, was loud with the shouting of the students to one another. The teachers, as usual, decided to ignore it each time till the driver requested from them to quiet them down. Usually, it didn't work either.

The students were especially loud this time. Everyone was excited for the elite trip to the states for the new Avengers' compound. And some were jerks about it: "I bet if Penis came, we would finally have caught him in his lie," Flash said, which annoyed many of the students on the bus. Even after Pepper's statement was released about what happened in the final battle, Flash Tompson was still sure that Peter Parker was lying about the internship with Tony Stark and wouldn't let the past go.