part 13

Unns:manav...

Mnv:yess meri unnsu punsu..

She did not say anything just closed her eyes and was standing there...

Unns:I love you...

Mnv:I love you too. 

Suddenly she realised it was not her dream and manav was really standing back of her hugging her.. She immediately opened her eyes and turned back... She was shocked seeing him..

Unns:tummm...

She pushed him angrily..

Unns:tumhari himat kaise hui mujhe aaise hug karne ki... How dare you..

Mnv just smiled..

Mnv:you still love me na..

She was about to go but mnv pulled her back.. His one hand one her waist caressing it while the other on her face...

Unns:man..manav please don't do this please leave me...

She closed her eyes tightly... Mnv bought her more close to him..

Mnv:please unnsu open your eyes.. Please..

Unns(innocently):phir you will leave me na..

Mnv:yes..

Slowly she opened her eyes.. They both were very close to each other.. Mnv left her..

Mnv:you love me na.. Tu mere baare mei soch rahi thi na...

Unns(stammering):na..nahii..

Mnv:jhoot.. Bol de unns Tu aaisa kyun kar rahi hai...

Unns:jaa yaha se..

Mnv:you love me??

Unns: I hate you.. I hate you... Samjhe tum... Jaane do mujhe..

Mnv:unnsu.. Please sach bolo...
He was crying...

She couldn't bare more.. She fell on the floor..mnv too sat beside her...

Unns:manav... Jaise chal raha hai waise chal ne mujhe bhul ja aur aapni life continue kar please...

Mnv:kitni aasani se bol diya na ki bhul ja.. Kal tune sabka haal suna ki kya hua tha tere jaane baad.. Par mera haal pata hai tujhe.. Uss din se aaj tak ek bhi raat nahi soya.. Mujhe kahi na kahi lagta tha ki Tu zinda hai... I was dying to see you.. Kal tujhe dekhke mei aapne aap ko control nahi kar paaya I wanted to hug you tight but pata chala ki Tu shaadi kar le hai teri beti hai toh I couldn't control aur sab gussa tujh pe nikal gaya.. I don't hate you unnati.. I know ki Tu yeh sab jo ki hai koi majburi mei rehkar par please bol de.. Please.. Abhishek ke karan hai kya yeh sab ya Ajay ke bol na...

Unns:stop it manav... Kuch nahi hai kissi ke karan... I'm very happy in my life and that's the end of the discussion...

Mnv:you love Ajay...

Unns:yes I do..

Mnv:but abhi kyun boli I love you manav...

Unns:woh.. Woh galti se..

Mnv:jhoot..

Unns:manav please.. I love him... Mujhe se aur kuch mat puch.. I'm not in the condition of saying anything to you... Please... Mat aa mere paas...

Saying this she ran from there..

Mnv:I love you unnati and you love me... Sach ab mei pata karunga.. Woh bhi unki madad se...
I'll complete you...

The next night....

Unnati was seen standing near a wall... Hands and legs locked... Nose and forehead bleeding very badly... And she was unconscious.. Two people entered and threw a bucket of water on her... She gained her senses back...

P1:Kal tum uss manav ke sath kya kar rahi thi chat pe..

P2:why did you guys hug each other...

Unns:woh mei nahi.. Ussne he..

P1:shut up shut your mouth.. Bola gaya tha tujhe dur reh sab se...

P2:isko lagta hai shock dena padega phir se...

They went and bought hot boiling water and threw on her.. Unns screamed to her full... They then bought belt and started beating her... After a while they went.. Unns sat on floor crying..

Unns:I need you manav.. Mei tujhe sab sach bata dungi... I love you.. I can't bare more...

And she became unconscious.. The last thing she remembered was being pulled my someone...

Meanwhile near mnv.. He was talking to a boy...

Mnv:Tera andaza sahi nikla.. I think she is in some trouble..

Boy:bola na mene. Uss din mene dekha..

Mnv:ab?

Boy:milke pata lagaenge.. Itna toh pata hai ki she loves you na..

Mnv smiled and hugged that boy...
(Who is that boy)...

So guys one more chapter ends.. Manav ko yeh toh pata lag gaya ki unns love him but she is in some trouble... He has joined hands with someone to find the truth.. Who is that...
Who is beating unns?? Will the truth come in front of everyone ya again will unnav story be left incomplete.. Keep guessing...

Yeh baat bato last chapter mei jab mene bola woh manav hai jisne unns ko hug kiya toh aaplog kyun nahi mane😒

Kal I'll not post anything isliye sorry in advance...