Chapter One

August Alsina

As I Sat On My Prison Bunk Bed I Began Thinking About How My Life Became So Fucked Up. Soon My Thoughts Were interrupted By The Prison Guard

"Uhhh Alsina" A Prison Guard Said

"Yes" I Said Feeling Really Annoyed

"Look Alsina You Can Lose The Fucking Attitude Because I Didn't Put Your Ass Up In Here. I'm Just Doing My Job & The Warden Would Like To See You."

"Haha You Funny As Shit But You Lucky You Guard Because If You An Inmate Boy Boy Boy You Just Don't Know."

With That Being Said He Moved Closer To Me And Said

"Is That A Threat Or A Promise Alsina"

"Shit Whatever The Fuck You Take It As"

As He Was About To Make A Comeback Another Prison Guard Came And Escorted Me To The Wardens Office. When I Got There My Heart Rate Went From 0 To 100 Real Quick On A Nigga. Now Don't Get Me Twisted Yo Boy Not A Punk Ass Bitch Nigga Or Nothing Like That But When It Come To Trouble And A Nigga Can't Get Out That Shit I Just Turn Nervous & Shit.

"Come In & Have A Sit August" The Warden Said I Did As I Was Told.

"Now I Know You Probably Wondering Why You In Here. Well You Are In Here Because Of Your Behavior. Your Behavior Towards The Guards & Other Inmates Are Not Tolerated Here."

"Well Warden Maybe You Should Tell Your Punk Ass Guards To Stay Off A Nigga Dick & Then We Won't Have A Problem Now Will We."

Then This Fat Ass MotherFucka Just Started Laughing In Face Like I Just Told The Best Fucking Joke Ever.

"August You Funny But For Real Cut The Bull Now You Have Be Resigned To A Different Location Which The Judge Wasn't Satisfied With The Behavior You Have Been Giving Us So You Are Being Shipped To California State Insane Asylum (I Don't Know If Thats Real Or Not) When He Said That I Don't Know What Came Over Me Put I Just Punched The Shit Out Of Him & Dropped His Ass Right On The Ground.

"How The Fuck Y'all Just Gone Send Me Where Crazy Motherfuckas Be At Cause I'm Not One Of Them Y'all Got Me Bent If You Think I'm Going!"

"Security Get This Crazy Motherfucka Out My Office & Take Him Somewhere Else!"

"Alright Warden Just Wait Till I Get Out Of There Imma Come Back And Beat Your Ass Believe Dat."

"Haha Alsina You Funny Bruh You Need To Be A Comedian Or Some Shit But See You Later Alsina Have A Fun Trip At The Asylum."

That MotherFucka Think I'm Playing Just Wait Til I Get Out This Motherfucking Asylum That Nigga Gone Get It But Right Now I Need To Worry About How I'm I Going To Survive In An Insane Asylum.