❥Part 6❥

It was now time for some after party games. Almost everyone has retired to their rooms expcet some youngsters. Dushyant and his friends were planning what to play. Soon they were accompanied by Ishita and Purvi.

All of them sat around a huge table. Kavin was missing as he was on a call with his mother. Dushyant asked Vivaan as well to join them. He was going to sit next to Purvi when she stopped him.

"Wait. You can't sit here" she said and Ishita was looking tensed.

"Why?" Vivaan asked.

"I said na you can't sit next to me. Do one thing go and sit beside Dushyant. After all he is your cousin and you are meeting him after so long so you should sit with him" she explained.

"Arre I don't have any problem with Vivaan sitting next to you Purvi" Dushyant spoke up this time.

"Don't you get it Dush I don't want him to sit beside me" Purvi said raising her voice.

"What's happening here?" Kavin asked keeping his phone in his pocket.

"Purvi has lost her mind. I don't know why is she behaving so rudely with Vivaan?" Dushyant said.

Ishita sensed the matter going out of hand so she decided to interfere "Vivaan why don't to come and sit with me."

Vivaan went and sat next to Ishita while Purvi gave her deadly glare.

"Kavin sit we are going to start the game" Mansi who was Dushyant's cousin said.

"But what are we going to play?" Saksham who was Ishita's colleague and a good friend asked.

"What about truth and dare?" Siksha said. Siksha was Dushyant and Kavin's school friend.

"Guys let's play never have I ever. I haven't played that game since very long" Kavin suggested.

"Fine let's arrange for the shots then" Dushyant got up to fetch the glasses.

After all the arrangements was done the game started. Kavin was the first one to start the game.

"So according to the rules those who have done the thing which I have said they will take a sip of their drinks. Okay so let's start. Never have I ever wished to go to Hogwarts" Kavin said.

Almost all of them took a sip of their drinks.

Now it was Purvi's turn "Never have I ever got arrested."

Kavin, Dushyant and Siksha took a sip. Purvi looked at Kavin with widened eyes.

"What? We got arrested because we once broke into a restricted area back in our high school" Kavin took a sip of his drink.

"Never have I ever had a crush on a cartoon character" Dushyant said.

Only Purvi and Mansi sipped their drinks. All of them looked at them with 'are-you-serious' expression on their face.

"Which cartoon character you crushed on?" Kavin asked both of them.

"Ben 10" Purvi said giggling.

"Kitretsu" Mansi said showing her teeth and all of them bursted laughing.

"Okay my turn. Never have I ever had a wet dream" Ishita said looking at Dushyant.

All the boys took a sip of their drink. The game continued for 2 rounds when Purvi's phone rang..

Ayu calling

She quickly picked up the phone and excused herself.

"Hello?" Purvi said picking up the call

"Hi di! How are you?" Ayush said from the other side.

"I am good. How was your exam?"

"Mind blowing. I am very sure I am going to score really well."

"That's like my baby brother and tell me one thing why weren't you picking up my call?"

"Sorry di I was with my friends."

"Your exams are over that doesn't mean that you will spend the entire day with your friends and party around. And get one thing straight Mr. Ayush Mathur I am not lending you any extra pocket money this time" she said in a serious tone.

"I know, I know. By the way I hope you remember your promise."

"Yes I remember. If you score well in your exams I will buy you the latest headphones that you are crushing on."

"I love you di and I miss you so much."

"I miss you too Ayu but don't worry I will be home in some days."

"By the way give the phone to Ishi di I need to congratulate her."

Purvi went and gave the phone to Ishita and sat where she was previously sitting.

"Who was it Purvi? Boyfriend huh!" Aman had a mischievous glint on his face.

"No, it was Ayush" Purvi said. In the meantime Ishita came and gave her phone back.

"If I am not wrong Ayush is your half-brother, right?" Aman questioned her. Kavin could see Purvi's face losing it's colour.

"No, he is my own brother. And dare you call him that again" she banged her fists on the table and stromed out of the place. Ishita quickly followed her.

"Pari? Pari please wait. Purvi listen to me" Ishita grabbed Purvi's wrist to stop her from walking away.

"What Ishi? You knew that he was going to be here but still you didn't find it necessary to inform me" Purvi said moving her fingers through her shoulder lengthed hair.

"Trust me Pari I didn't knew that he is Dushyant's relative. If I would have known I would have definitely informed you about him" Ishita defended herself.

"And that Vivaan-aggh! I just hate him" Purvi said getting frustrated.

"But Pari you can't deny the fact that he is related to you" Ishita kept her hands on her shoulder calming her down.

"No he is not. He is not related to me in any way" Purvi said gritting her teeth.

"Pari there is one thing you should know about him."

"I don't want to know anything about him. I am sleepy so I am going to bed. Goodnight" Purvi said and left Ishita alone.

*****************

Here is the next chapter.

Hope you are enjoying the story.

Don't forget to paint the white star orange and comment.

~Byee
Khushi❤️