(Y/n) Bio!

Honestly let's see how this goes I really wanted to do this and say there wasn't a lot of ones with the readers as the twins sister so here!  Also some of these characters won't be 100% perfect so fair warning!

Name: (Y/n) Yugi

Status: Dead ( An Apparition )

Nicknames: (N/n)-chan (Hanako/Tsukasa), Princess ( Simp-senpai), Akari ( name as human ) and Akari-senpai ( Kou )

Likes: Tsukasa, mokke’s, every flavor of donut, giving people hard tasks to complete, playing with dolls and fire.

Siblings: Amane(Hanako) and Tsukasa

Abilities: She can change herself into a human when needed to. The female can shapeshift into anything. She has the same orbs like her brothers which are named Yoku-joudai and Yaku-joudai. The orbs are made out of fireballs but disguises like Hanako’s. They can become invisible but still helpful when it comes to (Y/n) becoming a human.

How she dies: She was lit on fire by her bullies on the roof top and in a panic she had fell off the roof.

Personality: Just like her old brother Tsukasa, she’s a very mischievous and troublesome girl. She may look innocent from the outside but she’s actually a psychopath and would do anything for her loved ones, especially Amane/Tsukasa. She’s very poor at lying. She gets really happy whenever she meets her brothers. Unlike Tsukasa she never hurt Amane to show her love she always was nice to him.

Background: She died three weeks before her brothers. She is an now and apparition on the roof. She spwnds most of her time with Tsukasa since she didn't know where Amane was.

Rumor: Have you heard of this rumor?

they say a girl’s laughter can be heard in the school’s rooftop, very clear and loudly. The girl guards the rooftop with a devilish grin. She lures people to her and will give you a ‘simple’ task to complete with her raspy voice. She grants wishes too but no one ever dared to ask her. But she won’t let you go away easily after making eye contact. People say, it was one of the girl who was in this school and she died because she got burned alive. She was given a letter from one of her bullies(which she didn’t know it was) to go to the rooftop but people said she never came back.

To summon her, you would need to head to the corner of the rooftop and bring a box of matches. Light up one of the matches and say “(Y/n)-san” three times. Tell her that you’ve brought fire and peace for her and wait for her to be summoned.