- Ep 7 -

i got inside the house, i took my shoes off and saw that Tae and Hee-Yun weren't home yet there were probably going to come home late, i was tired but then needed something to drink. i went to the kitchen to grab a glass and instead finding a glass i found soju (alcohol), i never tried it before so i gave it a go.

20 min later

i ended up having most of the bottle, but i was drunk, i don't know how many glasses i had but i was so drunk that i ended up sleeping on the kitchen table.

Tae pov

Me and Hee-Yun got home quite late we took of out shoes and i saw Y/N shoes, she probably came home with her friends. i saw Hee-Yun run upstairs with such a big smile, she was kind of cute, but she using most of my money if my dad finds out he will surely kill me.

i was a bit thirsty so i headed towards the kitchen, i went to grab a glass of water but when i turned around i saw someone, it was Y/N i also saw an empty bottle of soju i was shocked as i was saving it plus how she did find it. i tried to wake her up but i couldn't i tried to take her by the arms but she was too heavy.

i couldn't leave her there i felt bad, so i thought of a way to take her to the room. i carried her like a bridal style. she was a bot heavy but it was fine. i got to her room and placed her gently on the bed, i took of her jacket and put it on the side. i then slowly put the covers over her, she looks cute when she sleeps. i was about to leave until i felt something grab my hand it was Y/N he hand was holding my wrist, i looked at her and it looked like she was mumbling something, i went close so i could hear what she was saying.

Y/N - i-im s-scared, don't l-leave me....

Tae *whispers* - don't worry i am here.

i bent down and placed my arms on the edge of her bed while her hand on my wrist i laid my head down and started to fall asleep.

The next day

Y/N pov

i woke up with lots of noise coming from Tae's room, i had such a bad headache i never get them. i got out of my bed and i saw that i was still in the same clothes i was in yesterday, and i could smell alcohol on me, i realised that i came home drunk and took one of Tae's soju that's probably why he arguing.

I quickly took a shower to refresh my self and got changed into something comfy. I could still arguing outside, i left my room and i went downstairs. 

Y/N - TAE STOP!

Tae - huh?

i went in front of him and kneeled

Y/N - it was me it was me i had your special soju, punish me not her it was me

Tae - i think your still drunk

Hee-Yun - was it part of your plan you always break me up with the guys i go with if you want him you could of have said.

Y/N - what are you talking about

i stood up looking confused were they not arguing about the soju. i took some thought to myself and realised that they are breaking up

Y/N - i had no plan i don't know what you are talking about

Tae - leave Y/N out of this it has nothing to do with her i want a break up now, your a gold digger you don't have a job and end up using up my money, i want you out of this house again and don't talk to me because i know that i wont even hesitate to talk to you.

as they were both fighting i remembered this exact thing happening a long time ago. it came back i used to like a guy and Hee-Yun went out with and eventually he confessed his love to me and i accepted and Hee-Yun got angry and started to fight me.